Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 03:29 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
He owes it to We The People of the United States! We The People must make sure our President meets the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

Don't you care about our Constitution?
YES. I care about the Constitution. I care that a duly elected president not be harrassed by a bunch of kooks whose only purpose in life is to overthrow the constitutional process and undo the election that WE THE PEOPLE used to make our choice of a leader known. A handful of malcontents do NOT have a right to misuse the legal process to undermine the constitution and the will of the people. In my lifetime, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Bush, Clinton, and Bush have all been my president. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PRESEIDENTS. That fact did not stop them from being my president and it will not stop Obama from being your president. Quit harrassing our president and quit abusing our court system with your racist attempts to overthrow the republic and make a mockery of our constitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 05:31 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
YES. I care about the Constitution. I care that a duly elected president not be harrassed by a bunch of kooks whose only purpose in life is to overthrow the constitutional process and undo the election that WE THE PEOPLE used to make our choice of a leader known. A handful of malcontents do NOT have a right to misuse the legal process to undermine the constitution and the will of the people. In my lifetime, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Bush, Clinton, and Bush have all been my president. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PRESEIDENTS. That fact did not stop them from being my president and it will not stop Obama from being your president. Quit harrassing our president and quit abusing our court system with your racist attempts to overthrow the republic and make a mockery of our constitution.
You tell 'em.
I'm disgusted by these lunatics.
The fact is the document HAS been produced.
The State of Hawaii is satisfied. The Supreme Court of the United States is satisfied. The Secret Service, the FBI, both the Republican and Democratic Parties all seem satisfied so the fact that a handful of bitter nuts is not is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT. I don't really care if they are satisfied. The truth of the matter is almost NO ONE cares - and NO ONE WILL CARE, because it's clear that the wackos behind all these lawsuits WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED NO MATTER WHAT IS PRODUCED. That's not their purpose. Their purpose is to simply harass - to pervert the law into a weapon of politics. I'm of the opinion that folks that do this - that repeatedly twist the law with frivolous lawsuits should be subject to criminal penalty. It is, quite simply, harassment - whether it was that j*ck*ss judge who sued the dry cleaners for an obscene amount because his pair of pants was ruined - or a lunatic fringe lawyer filing lawsuits against Obama to see his birth certificate, it's CLEARLY WRONG - and I'm thoroughly disgusted.

They had their chance and they lost. The issue is now resolved - and NOTHING they do will change that.

PERIOD.

Ken

Old 12-17-2008, 06:23 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Well, it looks like it's more than just a few "wingnuts" (as you left wing looney tunes call us) that think the controversy surrounding Barack Obama's citizenship has merit!

AOL Nationwide Poll - Do you think there is any merit to the controversy surrounding Barack Obama's citizenship?

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/12/05/hot-seat-obamas-birth-certificate/

(After voting click on any state to see an individual state's results.)

Old 12-17-2008, 07:07 PM

You looney left people better vote! You're way behind in the poll...!!!

Edit: Keep voting left wing lugnuts!

Last edited by Kootr; 12-17-2008 at 07:25 PM..

Old 12-17-2008, 07:26 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
You looney left people better vote! You're way behind in the poll...!!!
You realize that that poll is useless don't you? One can vote as many times as one wishes, a right wingnut friend of mine voted 5000 times, he probably accounts for 10% of the results!

Old 12-17-2008, 07:27 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Waste time! It would take Obama about 1 minute to give instructions to type an official letter to release the documents, another 30 seconds to proof read the letter, and 1 second to sign the letter. Don't you think Obama could give up 91 seconds of his time to put this matter behind him? That's less time than it takes him to smoke a cigarette!
Oh, you guys would NEVER believe it was the original, etc, anyway. When I said the governor of Hawaii verified it, someone said she was probably expecting a favor for saying that, in other words, she was lying. There's no end to this nonsense. And just who would he release the documents to?

Old 12-17-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
You realize that that poll is useless don't you? One can vote as many times as one wishes, a right wingnut friend of mine voted 5000 times, he probably accounts for 10% of the results!
Sorry, but voters can only vote once per IP address!

http://i20.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/ef/f1/f6eb_1.JPG (broken link)

Old 12-17-2008, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, you guys would NEVER believe it was the original, etc, anyway. When I said the governor of Hawaii verified it, someone said she was probably expecting a favor for saying that, in other words, she was lying. There's no end to this nonsense. And just who would he release the documents to?
Katiana - Don't forget to vote!

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/12/05/hot-seat-obamas-birth-certificate/

Old 12-17-2008, 07:39 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Sorry, but voters can only vote once per IP address!
Ever hear of a proxy server, there are tons of them easily accessible on the internet.

BTW I just voted twice, all I had to do was clear the cookies on my computer. Checked the results too, not surprising that most of the yes votes were south of the Mason Dixon line...

Last edited by meson; 12-17-2008 at 07:51 PM..

Old 12-17-2008, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Ever hear of a proxy server, there are tons of them easily accessible on the internet.
That would be way too much trouble just to cast mutliple votes...

Hope you voted meson...mulitiple times. Tell your family and friends too. You're falling further behind.

Oh, I think the people that are aware of this topic is growing! Don't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections