Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 06:02 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,317,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Right, just like Obama's partying while the countrys going down the crapper.
bbbut didn't he promise to be different?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 06:03 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,848,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Right, just like Obama's partying while the countrys going down the crapper.
Except people aren't drowning and stranded at the very moment. I love how conservatives want tyo control everyones private life.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Funny how you keep changing subjects?
Even funnier is how you perpetuate a discussion that has nothing to do with this thread

Old 03-02-2009, 06:04 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,848,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
bbbut didn't he promise to be different?
you should to get that stutter checked out!

Old 03-02-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
you should to get that stutter checked out!
I'm stunned at the audacity of Obama's duplicty.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:09 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekTruth View Post
Obama partied with music band Earth, Wind and Fire while the DOW dropped below 7000 points!
Figures. Democrats are such hypocrites.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:09 PM

17,391 posts, read 16,532,427 times
Quote:
Except people aren't drowning and stranded at the very moment. I love how conservatives want tyo control everyones private life.
You voted for Obama and you don't want the government to control your life . OOOOPS!!

Old 03-02-2009, 06:11 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,708,690 times
Quote:
You mean like the fact that the Dem Mayor did nothing to help his people.

Oh wait...he did something....He let the buses drown.
Attached Thumbnails
Obama Parties with Music Band While American's Retirement/401k's Vanish!!!-untitled.bmp  

Old 03-02-2009, 06:20 PM

343 posts, read 942,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekTruth View Post
Obama partied with music band Earth, Wind and Fire while the DOW dropped below 7000 points!

Seriously are you that dense. As far as I remember the DOW and my retirement account was dropping before Obama even took office. Any smart person would attribute that as a result of the previous administration. I will take your kind seriously when you can come up with a rational thought. I am tired of this anti-intellectualism.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:22 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Guess he should've been on "the ranch" like Bush was for 1/3 of his Presidency through two wars, a natural disaster, financial demise, fraudulent appointments, outing of CIA Agents and on and on and on and on....
Do you have some figues to back that up? One third of his Presidency? Are you sure?

I guess it's just easier to blame Bush for everything than to face facts, huh?

But the fact is, Bush didn't create the Katrina disaster, which could have been lessened if the money given to LA to upgrade the levies had been spent for that purpose, instead of being sqandered on other things by the States Democrat leadership.

And Bush didn't create the CRA (Jimmy Carter era) which ultimately led to the financial disaster, though Bush and the Republicans warned that there was a high risk of a financial disaster (in 2003, at least), but the Democrats weren't listening (Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters, et al).

Fraudulent appointments? We are seeing those in the Obama administration. Which ones are you talking about?

Bush "outed" no CIA agents. That whole case was a fraud. Plain's husband used to brag about his "CIA wife" at parties. Everyone knew she had been an agent. No one in the Bush administration "outed" her. And besides, she hadn't been active in over 5 years. So it didn't matter. These facts were well know, which is why that whole case was a political fraud.

Easy to throw that stuff out. Harder to back it up, right? You get an "F" on this one. Nice try. We all already know the facts on those issues, and you're on the losing side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections