Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2010, 11:54 AM

329 posts, read 473,340 times

Advertisements

thus far in his presidentcy. I wanted him to win because I thought we had a lot in common, being light skinned, harvard educated, likes to shoot hoops etc..He is undeniably a corporate sell-out, almost as bad as Bush, but at least Bush had some backbone. He is a spineless jellyfish who has no idea what he is doin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 02:11 AM

744 posts, read 1,210,567 times
I will have to agree with the OP, that President Obama has not done much for his time in office. I would like to ask if any Obama supporters on CD have a time line in mind to where they would also start to question their choice. Do we give him 2,3, or 4 years before giving up hope. And what accomplishment(s) would it take to get his approval ratings back up. I did not vote for him but once he was sworn in did want to give him a chance but he has failed already in my eyes.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:32 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,828,602 times
Obama is proof positive affirmative action is another social program that has failed miserably. God help us.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:36 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
wow, I certainly am not an Obama supporter but some of you are really after him...If nothing else, I look at it this way: he is our President and we will have choices in another 3 years..

Nita

Old 01-18-2010, 09:42 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,019,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the point View Post
thus far in his presidentcy. I wanted him to win because I thought we had a lot in common, being light skinned, harvard educated, likes to shoot hoops etc..He is undeniably a corporate sell-out, almost as bad as Bush, but at least Bush had some backbone. He is a spineless jellyfish who has no idea what he is doin.
LOL! Why not head for D.C. and help a brother with his overflowing table full of Bush problems, instead of dissing him? That would require something more than "spineless jellyfish" mode. And he doesn't whine about it, either; gets to work at 9 a.m. and puts in a long day. I say bless the man for having the chutzpah to tackle the mess we're in. I'm light-skinned and love NCAA basketball...it beats the hell out of a wannabe cowboy who cuts brush for fun.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:25 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,080,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the point View Post
I just read some of your posts from last election and you did not endorse him in any way.

Phony.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:52 AM

2,352 posts, read 2,281,963 times
Wow an Obama bashing thread that brings nothing to the table! How novel?

Old 01-19-2010, 03:20 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,547,795 times
These Obama bashing threads are pathetic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections