Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 10:56 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times

Advertisements

Senate Gop picks up 7
House Gop picks up 27
Governors Gop picks up 4

Larry J. Sabato's Crystal Ball
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 11:12 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,046,738 times
What really worries me is that our country is in desparate condition and all you're thinking about it the election coming up.

Old 01-28-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
What really worries me is that our country is in desparate condition and all you're thinking about it the election coming up.
Darn right I am worried about the coming up election. Its a sign of hope that America is going to be waking up.

You seem to want to ignore the upcoming elections Why is that?

Old 01-28-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Darn right I am worried about the coming up election. Its a sign of hope that America is going to be waking up.

You seem to want to ignore the upcoming elections Why is that?
This thread is not worth my time...

but, I do hope that Americans wake up to how the Republican's Trickle Down economics has really affected our country.

I hope that they wake up to what the Republican Party really stands for.

Our country has serious problems that need to be addressed right now but the party of "NO" will probably dig in their heels for another year.

The same party that is responsible for bringing our nation to it's knees with it's policies is probably going to dig in their heels and keep it crippled until they can "get control" again.

Yes, in deedy.. you just keep waiting for all that money to trickle down to you.

Last edited by World Citizen; 01-28-2010 at 01:00 PM..

Old 01-28-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
This thread is not worth my time...

but, I do hope that Americans wake up to how the Republican's Trickle Down economics has really affected our country.

I hope that they wake up to what the Republican Party really stands for.

Our country has serious problems that need to be addressed right now but the party of "NO" will probably dig in their heels for another year.

The same party that is responsible for bringing our nation to it's knees with it's policies is probably going to dig in their heels and keep it crippled until they can "get control" again.

Yes, in deedy.. you just keep waiting for all that money to trickle down to you.
Yeah some more spreading of lies. It gets said enough people start to believe it without actually looking into it.

Yes one party is to blame for all the countries problem and one is to credit for anything good. Guess in your mind that is true. Sorry to tell you both parties are to blame for our problems but I am sure you dont want to believe that.

What does the democrat party stand for besides making more people dependent on the gov to votes to gain control of peoples lives

Old 01-28-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Yeah some more spreading of lies. It gets said enough people start to believe it without actually looking into it.

Yes one party is to blame for all the countries problem and one is to credit for anything good. Guess in your mind that is true. Sorry to tell you both parties are to blame for our problems but I am sure you dont want to believe that.

What does the democrat party stand for besides making more people dependent on the gov to votes to gain control of peoples lives
It's interesting, ...

You start a thread about the upcoming elections and how democrats need to worry. Your thread, and your response to my first post seems to indicate that you're excited about the projected winners in this election.

But, now... you're telling me that BOTH parties are responsible.

Make up your mind!

Old 01-28-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
It's interesting, ...

You start a thread about the upcoming elections and how democrats need to worry. Your thread, and your response to my first post seems to indicate that you're excited about the projected winners in this election.

But, now... you're telling me that BOTH parties are responsible.

Make up your mind!
Guess this thread was worth a little more of your time after all.

I am very excited.It gives me hope that the majority of this country doesnt agree with the progressive agenda the democrats are pushing. I want less gov in my life. I dont want a 1 party majority of either party.

Yes both are responsible. Its how our gov works.

I didnt make up the title of the article. All the threads I start are started with the title of the article that I am posting. If you have an issue with that then you need to address that to the person that wrote it.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:45 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Where is the crystal ball store? I want to buy one.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:52 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Where is the crystal ball store? I want to buy one.

You progressive dems are lazy.

A quick investigation and I had over 6 million hits.

This is nice...

Fine leaded crystal balls for sale at the Witch's Wares.

We Independents have to do everything for you?

Old 01-28-2010, 08:13 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You progressive dems are lazy.

A quick investigation and I had over 6 million hits.

This is nice...

Fine leaded crystal balls for sale at the Witch's Wares.

We Independents have to do everything for you?
Who ever said I'm a "progressive democrat"? (Whatever that means, I mean, I don't watch Beck so I haven't been enlightened. I'm a moderate to conservative democrat.

But thanks for the link to the witch store. Actually, I could probably go down to Manitou Springs and find one there, as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections