Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 01:38 PM

810 posts, read 1,808,328 times

Advertisements

Because he acts and dresses like a complete douche.

His music doesn't fit my particular demographic, and that's ok, but from what I have seen of his behavior in public he is just egotistical and obnoxious. I remember seeing a photo of him at one of the Heat playoff games and he looked absolutely ridiculous!

Seriously? Also, he didn't want to be photographed unless the Heat sent one of their dancers to his section. Plus, there was some 17 year old fan who was seated next to him and he pretty much gave her the cold shoulder. I also will never understand the whole wearing sunglasses indoors kind of thing. Unless there is something wrong with your eyes which makes it necessary to wear sunglasses indoors, it makes you look like a total dolt.

Also, there was this picture:

https://twitter.com/PJHASSEN/status/...513344/photo/1

You're posing with the HOLY GRAIL and yet you dress like that? What the hell? Speaking of which, this guy is such a bandwagoner when it comes to sports. I see him wearing a Heat hat in the first pic, but I thought he was a Lakers fan? I also thought he was a Kings fan, but there he is with the Blackhawks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 01:45 PM

322 posts, read 584,759 times
This guy looks like my niece!

Old 07-27-2013, 02:20 PM

2,009 posts, read 3,781,561 times
He's a cocky, arrogant little kid who has to much to soon and he's going to crash.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:16 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
All you haters of Justin don't deserve to be in the presence of his spit.

Yoo Hoo! Justin! Spit on Me! Spit on Me!

Justin Bieber photographed spitting over hotel balcony as fans gathered below - NY Daily News

Old 08-24-2013, 01:57 AM

372 posts, read 599,528 times
Oh boy, the spitting incident. He was on a balcony and leaned over to spit on his fans below and was laughing. The same people who supports him and his "career" he is spitting on. Glad I was never a JB fan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts