Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 09:15 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,349 times

Advertisements

I'm more disgusted with Lindsay Lohan, the karTRASHians, Jersey Shore, etc. I don't have that much hate towards JB but I think he's not that great and not that bad. He's just in the middle for me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2011, 10:18 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,269,755 times
I'm to old for JB's music but our 9yr old son digs him a lot...even started playing the guitar & drums. It gets noisy around our house...well in my shop, but I like how JB has inspired younger kids to learn music.

Old 01-08-2012, 04:23 PM

32 posts, read 84,239 times
because JB is commerical and pop

He's a good person though

Old 01-17-2012, 12:51 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,496,683 times
Everybody mean? I don't think so. There's an incredible about of jealousy out there. Greed. Envy. Women want to sleep with him. Some gays drool over the possibility. I'd say he's held in pretty good stead.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:58 AM

335 posts, read 1,311,520 times
If it wasn't for teenage girls who think with their hormones rather than their brains he would not be where he is today. It is not about jealousy or envy.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:28 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,489,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter 1 View Post
Why is everyone so mean to Justin Bieber JB?

Why is everyone so mean to him he's a 16 year old boy doing what he loves playing Drums etc and singing he's songs. So why do people hate him?
are they jeiliious or are they a failed singers, Actors or musicans.

People need to stop hateing him leave Justin Bieber alone.
Justin Beiber is a guy??????????????

Old 02-07-2012, 10:32 AM

5,064 posts, read 15,904,022 times
I don't really pay attention to him, he's just a boy that elementary school girls love, maybe some middle schoolers. It's a passing phase. Just like when I was 9 years old and loved Donny Osmond. Thankfully I outgrew it.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:39 AM

2,883 posts, read 5,892,804 times
The thing with Bieber, he seems to have pulled everyone out of the woodwork.

-Why didn't Hansen get this kind of hate? N Sync? New Kids on the Block?

Or Joey Lawrence, he was kind of a teen idol. I think in this internet age, being a 17 year old gazillionaire teen idol (who's friends with rappers, pop stars, older stars)....it seems to generate a lot of jealousy. It seems like there's a magnifying glass on every dollar he earns, and every person he hangs out with.

I don't remember this hate for Ricky Martin...or like Luke Perry. He was a cool teen heart throb.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:54 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,735,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John23 View Post
The thing with Bieber, he seems to have pulled everyone out of the woodwork.

-Why didn't Hansen get this kind of hate? N Sync? New Kids on the Block?

Or Joey Lawrence, he was kind of a teen idol. I think in this internet age, being a 17 year old gazillionaire teen idol (who's friends with rappers, pop stars, older stars)....it seems to generate a lot of jealousy. It seems like there's a magnifying glass on every dollar he earns, and every person he hangs out with.

I don't remember this hate for Ricky Martin...or like Luke Perry. He was a cool teen heart throb.
Oh yes N Sync/BSB/Hanson did get that kind of hate from Eminem and others, I remember that! People constantly said Hanson were 3 sisters, every other week the members of Nsync were gay (well one ended up being, LOL). I can only speak for myself and say that I am 100% not jealous of J.B. LOL. What irritates me is that I beleive he is not talented. I do not think he writes good songs, cannot dance that well, and is a subpar singer. What's left then if you're supposed to be a teen idol? Looks. That's the only thing he has going for him, IMO. Rappers and pop stars will get on anyone's radar that is popular at the time so that the attention is also on them as well. So, I highly doubt 25 and 30 year old performers are buzzing around Justin Beiber b/c he's a cool person to chill out with on Friday nights .....The guys in NKOTB, BSB, and NSync could actually sing and dance. Even Hanson were actually good singers (still are). Justin Beiber, not so much...

Old 02-14-2012, 06:09 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,565,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
I think some hate what he represents. Musically he's not very talented. I for one hate it when someone gets noticed more for how they look than for their talent. There are musicians out there that are vastly more talented than Justin Bieber and it's irritating to see them struggle while no talents thrive. I guess it's a "justice" thing.
And what does he represent, someone who was able to make his dream come true. I'm not a fan, but don't dislike him either.

"Justice" is for legal system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts