Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 01:21 PM

12,063 posts, read 31,613,768 times

Advertisements

I think women take into account personality a lot more than men do when deciding how attractive a woman is. Women like Kim Kardashian and even Angelina Jolie often aren't well liked by women, so it makes sense to not find them attractive.

Every guy I know thinks Fergie is not attractive though. I'm pretty sure my brother died a little inside when he found out Jessica Alba was pregnant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2007, 03:53 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,947,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragx6 View Post
I'm pretty sure my brother died a little inside when he found out Jessica Alba was pregnant.
As did most men and a little peice of the world as well.

Kim Kardashian is just waaaaay beyond hot. I'll never understand why women do not find her attractive. She seems to have it all, she doesnt drink, doesnt do drugs, has perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect body, fun personality.

I am hoping our remaining uber beauties (Kardashian, Hayden Panateirre, Jessica Beal) hold out on getting pregnant for a while. Pregnancy has only helped one person become more attractive than they were before and that is Nelly Furtado.

Old 12-20-2007, 10:05 AM

12,063 posts, read 31,613,768 times
I think women don't like her or Paris Hilton or Nicole Ritchie or others like her because they are pretty much talentless and got famous for having famous parents, for being big partiers and/or for making a sex tape. Sex tapes are gross. It's hard to respect someone like that.

Old 12-23-2007, 09:29 AM

1,949 posts, read 5,261,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragx6 View Post
How does Tyra Banks look "white with a tan"?
straight, variably colored hair, and white features.

Old 12-23-2007, 09:38 AM

1,949 posts, read 5,261,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Thats what I was thinking.

I think the original poster is confused and I take offense to his/her ".........accepted in our culture as beautiful........." remark as this implies that our culture (i.e., the majority of Americans) think that only a certain look on black women is sexy. This is by no means true and I think the OP is only looking at things with a very narrow telescope (singers and actors). There are many beautiful dark skinned black women in this world (Naomi Campbell, Iman) but remember each persons definition of "beautiful" is different.

I suggest that the original poster look at any high fashion magazines or take a look at Ultra channel which is dedicated to fashion and they will see that an overwhelming majority of black fashion models do not "look like white women with tans". Its a very well known fact throughout the world that fashion models are considered beautiful and when the OP sees that most of the black models have dark complexions he/she will probably change their mind.

Now if youre only thinking in entertainment, I personally find Beyonce to be more beautiful than Kelly Rowland, Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry and Jada Pinkett-Smith to be more beautiful than Vivica A Fox, Fantasia Barrio and Angela Bassett; Queen Latifah is more beautiful than Oprah, but that is just ME. You or someone else may disagree but that is an individuals choice.
no, i most certainly am not confused. my whole point is that the women i posted pictures of, and many others, (with the exception of Tyra Banks, who is a model and an awful C#!T), are sexy and beautiful because they are famous - not famous because they are sexy and beautiful.

- and everybody knows it.
...dont they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts