Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 12:26 PM

4,803 posts, read 10,173,569 times

Advertisements

Every European women I have seen here in America were very sexy and their accents added on to it! They were from different parts of Europe like Germany and Italy. There has not been one European women who I didn't think was hot! Why are they so hot?

Old 11-22-2010, 12:36 PM

16,259 posts, read 43,195,107 times
Because, not obese?

They have walkable cities. Drive-thru fast-food is the exception than regular routine. Their coca-colas and french fries are NOT super-sized.

Old 11-22-2010, 12:38 PM

512 posts, read 1,183,815 times
beause they are from the land which was originally "designed" for white people, no smarter answer comes to my mind

Old 11-22-2010, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Because, not obese?

They have walkable cities. Drive-thru fast-food is the exception than regular routine. Their coca-colas and french fries are NOT super-sized.

I don't think walkable cities has anything to do with it. My city isn't exactly walkable yet we are in the top fittest cities in America.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:05 PM

16,259 posts, read 43,195,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
I don't think walkable cities has anything to do with it. My city isn't exactly walkable yet we are in the top fittest cities in America.
San Diego - not walkable? Have you been to the rest of America? I spent two months in San Diego, and walked all up and down the boardwalks/beaches of Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach, Mission Beach....all around downtown SD as well, etc. Took the tram to Tijuana and walked all around there as well. You have PLENTY of places to walk around.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
San Diego - not walkable? Have you been to the rest of America? I spent two months in San Diego, and walked all up and down the boardwalks/beaches of Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach, Mission Beach....all around downtown SD as well, etc. Took the tram to Tijuana and walked all around there as well. You have PLENTY of places to walk around.

Yes, I realize what you meant but it's not walkable in the NYC sense.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:29 PM

61,710 posts, read 87,101,195 times
...The culture and upbringing: most of them still have class, they know how to walk, talk ( and you can actually make a mindful conversation), how to look nice and trendy, how to eat and cook, their kids are not obnoxious, many spend more time at the fitness than eating and shopping. They do not want to rob you of your last penny and then drop like a hot potato, they do not expect a "big rock" on the second date, and they are perfectly happy to have a stroll in the park, or just a coffee and do not expect you to take them to an expensive restaurant or shower them with expensive gifts. They are not whinny, have more common sense and usually take care of their own affairs without being overwhelmed, depressed or needy. They do not expect you to call every 5 minutes and tell them "I love you", because if you don't call you can expect all kinds of drama. They do not want you to have 2 jobs just to pay huge mortgage for their "dream McMansion" or cover maxed out credit cards. Their goals are just different - and that probably make them sexy and desirable.

Last edited by elnina; 11-22-2010 at 08:31 PM..

Old 11-22-2010, 02:05 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,951,108 times
Generally speaking...if you are born into money, you tend to take pride of your image and take care of your body more than a person born in a poor family. You can afford designer clothing. You can afford manicures and pedicures. Your skin won't be rough or wrinkled because you probably never had to experience hard labor. You also were provided better education especially when it comes to health. I'm talking about people born into money, not people who had to earn it. If you see a hot European 18-25 year old wearing designer Italian labels, you can expect she came from money. Most young people who travel overseas have money. Once again, I'm speaking generally. This has been my experience witnessing young tourists from overseas vs the general public when I'm visiting their country. Honestly, it's all the same anywhere in the world. There are some cities in each country with better looking people, but characterizing a large collection of countries as being this haven for beautiful people is premature. The accents can make an average looking girl, move up a couple points though lol.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:09 PM

10,214 posts, read 17,874,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
Every European women I have seen here in America were very sexy and their accents added on to it! They were from different parts of Europe like Germany and Italy. There has not been one European women who I didn't think was hot! Why are they so hot?
Because they are exotic and different to you.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:41 PM

1,583 posts, read 3,677,247 times
I would say the same for European MEN!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe