Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 09:43 AM

1 posts, read 2,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
I have always wanted to bring the American strip joint experience to Europe, set up a chain of strip clubs with beautiful women but I dont't think Europeans care to only look. They seem to want the full mounty. @ Ariete, how much do you pay there?

Do you think guys think Europeans would care for Vegas strip joints?
I think you should go ahead. I'm actually a french stripper, and in (most of) french strip clubs, you only get lap dances and private dances: customers know it and are totally fine with it.
(Some girls can offer extras but that's illegal.)

@Davy-040: I was born and used to live in Monaco, I can tell there's no strip club at least there's one in Beausoleil but that's in France.
And saying that people wont spend a lot outside capital cities is quite wrong: I'm working in Toulouse, and I earn good money.

Old 11-14-2013, 06:18 AM

52 posts, read 85,736 times
Angry

In Spain we have Clubs all around, they are generally placed alongside National Road, other are in cities, apartments. You go there, talk to the girl, agree a price, and then you go to a nice and clean room. Large Clubs look Hotels. The girls come from all over the world.

As to dancing, in those places the girls walk and dance to get people horny, they wear minuscule underwear, etc.