Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 04:26 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
I like the way you're thinking here. It would be better though if she was an endocrinologist so she could support him rather than working at starbucks. Or maybe a supermodel...
I think any kind of ologist is out. They're all Westernized. And a supermodel would be too high maintenance and expensive, as part of her job is to be seen everywhere and stay en vogue. She should be the sweet, unassuming, unambitious girl next door but from Croatia. A really hot cashier and part-time local spokesmodel for O'Reilly Auto Parts. She goes with you to ComiCon dressed up like Lilith from Borderlands and all your friends are really jealous. You'd support her but she's not that expensive because she used to be really poor and pretty much only eats Skittles.

Old 10-14-2013, 04:32 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,537,247 times
Dude, you're about to get maaaaad puss.

Girls from Finland or EE have neverrrrrrr seen American men bumble in like misinformed creeps to wait for a set of perfect blonde locks to come floating in to their arms for just the cost of a pair of plane tickets.

I mean they're so unbelievably stupid and depraved of entertainment, wealth, and live in a culture so far removed from that of the west's. Just your shadow will make them cream! They need a man like you to show them what life COULD be like. Go get 'em tiger!

Old 10-14-2013, 10:21 PM

43 posts, read 129,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse44 View Post
Dude, you're about to get maaaaad puss.

Girls from Finland or EE have neverrrrrrr seen American men bumble in like misinformed creeps to wait for a set of perfect blonde locks to come floating in to their arms for just the cost of a pair of plane tickets.

I mean they're so unbelievably stupid and depraved of entertainment, wealth, and live in a culture so far removed from that of the west's. Just your shadow will make them cream! They need a man like you to show them what life COULD be like. Go get 'em tiger!
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if you are being serious. But if you are being serious, then by all means I WILL BE MOVING TO EASTERN EUROPE IN A YEAR OR TWO!!!

Old 10-14-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontosaurus View Post
Kirby, You seem to think that you CAN go live in a foreign country. How are you going to find work if you are not fluent in the local language? Will you even qualify for a visa in the first place? You can't just get on a plane and go. Girls are not impressed with unemployed teenage guys with no prospects.
Now, I will admit that I have not figured out the financial part yet, but my mom is a steward for an airline company so I can fly for free via stand-by. As for the foreign language and a visa, I am absolutely stumped on regards to those...

Old 10-14-2013, 10:48 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
I just want to say that I really enjoyed reading this thread!

Old 10-14-2013, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby9856 View Post
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or if you are being serious. But if you are being serious, then by all means I WILL BE MOVING TO EASTERN EUROPE IN A YEAR OR TWO!!!
I forgot to mention, out of all the countries in Eastern and Northern Europe that I will most likely move to, they would be the following:

1. All countries that consist of the former Soviet Union(Most Likely Northwest Russia)

2. Finland (Lapland or Karelia

3. Sweden (Norrland)

4. Poland (rural Eastern Poland)

Old 10-14-2013, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
True story. I have a male, gay, black friend who lived in South Fla and worked as a waiter, but loves guys with blonde hair and blue eyes. Because of this he decided to move to Berlin where he knew exactly 2 people. He could not find any work, he and his poodle froze their butts off, and they didn't have any free clinics for him to obtain his prescriptions. He lasted one winter and came back to Fla. Not really a moral to the story, other than you may want to use different criteria when choosing where to live.

Woa!!

Now hold on just a second here everyone! I left out a major detail in this thread. When I said that I will be moving to East Europe right away, I meant in the next 2-4 years.

I haven't even finished college yet. There is no way in hell that I would be move to the complete other side of the world at my current age. LOL

Old 10-14-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
I assume by "not westernized" you mean "gullible and submissive enough to fulfill all my fantasies even though I can't get a girl where I live".
No, what I mean by westernized is "people who are not overwhelmingly shallow and superficial and care about looks over all else with character and personality being the last two things they care about."

Honestly, as I said before, I am a fairly attractive guy, athletic and toned and occasionally work out at my local gym. I am also extremely nice and have pretty good social skills to an extent and a lot of the really attractive girls find me actually find me attractive as a result.
The problem is that the girls where I come from have certain criteria when it comes to the guys they want to get and that criteria of course would be the following:

1. If the guy isn't a bad-boy. He is not cool nor attractive.

2. If the doesn't party and drink, he is not cool nor attractive.

3. If the guy doesn't do drugs or marijuana, he is not cool nor attractive.

I'm not even generalizing any of this either and that is the sad part. In fact, I tried going for a red haired girl, she wasn't exactly the prettiest, but she wasn't the ugliest either. What happened when we got to know each other? She found out that I didn't meet the criteria that I listed above. She then flocked over to a guy who fitted that criteria....

I have talked to the elderly in my area. People who are 83+ years old and they said that is has not always been this way and that shallowness and superficiality was not nearly bad when they were young as it is today.

When they were young, the girls who were shallow did indeed care about looks, but not as much as they cared about wealth and "class" the guy had.

Those people lived in the era before mass media, I.E, Television and to a far greater extent, Internet! When T.V. was introduced into western households in the 50s, it warped peoples minds, namely the youth, thus shallowness and superficiality took on an entirely new form.

It was from then on that girls and guys alike, especially among the youth cared about looks over all else and could care less about the character and personality. It only became worse when the internet arrived and had the same effect on people just like how Television did back in the 50s.

The mass media I.E, T.V, Internet and to a lesser extent, magazines have taken a heavy toll on western society and culture and have made the western youth into what they are today.

The urbanized areas are the worst of all, because the media is everywhere in the urban areas and has the most influence in the big cities such as New York, Moscow, Stokholm, Helenski, Paris, London, Bucharest, etc.

^PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG ON REGARDS TO WHAT I JUST SAID ABOVE!^

The rural areas of countries are for the most part safe from all of what I have stated. However, that is no longer becoming the case in the Western World and most of Eastern Europe.

From what I have researched on the internet, the only safe bastions in Eastern and Northern Europe left would be the rural parts of the countries that I have listed. And those of course would be:

1. [b]All of the countries that consisted of the former Soviet Union.

2. The Lapland and Karelian (owned by Russia) regions of Finland.

3. Northern Sweden I.E. Norrland (Only 12% of Sweden's population lives in that region)

Now do you all understand what I have been trying to say?

Old 10-15-2013, 07:55 AM

8,159 posts, read 8,733,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpie99 View Post
Questions like this are pointless. Those women are individuals, they're not all the same. You will find "easier" women than others in every country.
QFT. Not the first time someone starts a thread about the supposedly easy eastern Europeans. Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe