Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2016, 12:10 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
WTF is wrong with you? It is a damn event, people got a little hyped over some free salad (hence the title of the video). They are not starving, desperate for food.

It is like you have never gone to a single event with masses of people in your life. Any time free or low cost stuff gets given out, a core few get all stupid over it.
Would you like to have a pancake like that?
The video shows that they are hungry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08V-HEkqFQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 11:51 AM

12 posts, read 7,562 times
Default Sort of "Russian redneck stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Would you like to have a pancake like that?
The video shows that they are hungry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08V-HEkqFQ
It's traditional Russian fiesta called "Maslenitca". It is usual that you can find some places with free of charge pancake distribution these days. As to this video, citie's organizers of this part of fiesta seems complete idiots doing things like that(using shovels and fencing outstanding people like zoo animals).

Also, along to you, I think's it seems rather funny and weird. People taking pancakes from shovels are lacking of self-respect and would eat crap with sugar if it gonna be free of charge. You can find those type of idiots in every country all over the world.

And one thing more - you can find this sort of "redneck cities" stuff in YouTube if your search.

For example, look for a "Shaverma anthem". (Shaverma = kebab)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOsto3QU9MM

A day without you - and I am again in tears.
He beckons me that divine smell.
Name sank on your lips,
Far away you enjoy.

Only shawarma! (Charcoal)
Shawarma!
I touch you ...
Only shawarma! (In Kulebaki)
Shawarma! Again, you and I ...
Only shawarma! (Charcoal)
Only e-shawarma ... hey ...

Old 10-30-2016, 12:35 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
^
As I've said, from everything I saw/heard on-line lately, gave me an impression that "patriotic Ukrainians" were bitten by Tsetse fly, otherwise I can't explain mounts of moronic stuff they keep on spewing as legitimate agenda. I mean this is just an example - why would any Ukrainian try to pass an event when well-to-do Russians are having fun at some Guinness Record event ( making biggest in the world salad) as "Russians starving"? Can someone tell me?
Or saying that "Russians are hungry" ( and hence their country is going to collapse soon, apparently ) when Russians stuff their faces with ginormous pancakes during traditional Maslenitsa?

On a second thought, Alec - were you even serious? And how old are you tell me please, before I address this post of yours

Quote:
The same people are often found among the Russians. Probably blame the aggressive military propaganda in Russia. Even though I have seen is horrible. They have a cult of war! It turns out not need to grow, learn, earn money, and all you need to take a gun and die for the Russian world! This is reminiscent of fascism and mass hysteria!

Old 10-30-2016, 12:53 PM

1,473 posts, read 1,328,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Because lately they are completely obsessed with Russia. Whenever I read anything coming from "patriotic Ukrainians," I get a feeling that their whole brethren has been bitten by Tsetse fly or something like that. They've already have re-written their own history and created their own alternative reality, in which they are "true Europeans," waiting for the reunification with their long-lost mother-Europe. And it's of course the big bad Russia, which has no relation to them whatsoever that stands on the way of their European nirvana.
Just to sum it all up.

But that's their business.

Old 10-30-2016, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karstic View Post
But that's their business.
Unfortunately it's not.
If they were keeping all this crap for themselves, then yes sure, who cares, but they are peddling this crap to the rest of the world and inviting the Western powers ( Americans first of all) to get involved and get aggressive with Russia, and what's even worse - the "volunteers," that are coming to kill people in Donbass.

Old 10-30-2016, 01:13 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
http://www.city-data.com/forum/45999812-post1422.html

This is the insult on a national basis. I hope that the moderator will draw attention to it.

Old 10-30-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
http://www.city-data.com/forum/45999812-post1422.html

This is the insult on a national basis. I hope that the moderator will draw attention to it.
Oh please Maxim.
This is the kindergarten in action.
Russians know how to respond better ( when they have time) to this childish pictures.
And even not so childish, as the latest crappy design - new symbol of Ukrainian Security; here we go.

"Традикомедь" with one word.

Old 10-30-2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh please Maxim.
This is the kindergarten in action.
Russians know how to respond better ( when they have time) to this childish pictures.
And even not so childish, as the latest crappy design - new symbol of Ukrainian Security; here we go.
OMG, I thought that this symbol of Ukrainian Security is a fake,, but it seems to be true. How can we take seriously to such state? Pea jesters.

ps: I complained to the picture of national costumes.

Old 10-30-2016, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Maybe Russia is enemy number one? I reckon they will fight until one of them fall down. Who win?
I think Bogdan Khmelnitsky win.

Old 10-30-2016, 10:59 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I think Bogdan Khmelnitsky win.
His dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe