Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2016, 10:19 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,163,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
And also nuclear weapons, combat robots and dogs murderers...
Russian mercenaries from Wagner's unit replace all of the above.

Russische Söldner kämpfen und sterben in Syrien und der Ukraine. Sie gehören einer mysteriösen Privateinheit an, trainieren mit Agenten und bekommen Orden vom Staat. Das ist sogar in Russland illegal.
https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...ien-Krieg.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2016, 10:47 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I know it's only 68 people, not the whole ensemble, but taking in consideration that their art director has perished, plus quite a few leading soloists I'm sure, this is a heavy loss.
Yes, of course. This is very tragic day. But the choir will continue to exist.

Old 12-26-2016, 11:21 PM

Egyptian police have arrested in Port Said group, consisting of five photographers on charges of false reporting about the shooting of Aleppo.

Italian language (original):
www.occhidellaguerra.it/la-fabbrica-dei-fake-aleppo/

translate to Russian:
inosmi.ru/politic/20161227/238453497.html

A factory false stories about Aleppo.

Old 12-27-2016, 12:06 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,703,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
The punishment of heaven?
It was a military board, not civil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp8bHn0Yu8

Last week the Russians said that their air strikes had killed 35,000 Syrian rebels. Those poor kids in the pictures certainly look like violent terrorists don't they? The Russians, and that butcher Assad, should be ashamed of themselves.

Old 12-27-2016, 12:20 AM

An interesting comment about the Tu-154 from Russian forum:

"Эксперты, комментируя «Коммерсанту» описанную картину происшествия, выразили предположение, что авиакатастрофа так или иначе была связана с действиями экипажа. По их мнению, самолет начал терять скорость и высоту из-за ошибки пилотов, слишком энергично пытавшихся поднять машину. В результате Ту-154 мог оказаться на закритических углах атаки, что привело к потере скорости подъемной силы крыльев и последующему снижению лайнера.

тушка очень легко сваливается в плоский штопор при недостатке скорости и большом угле.
Но почему так произошло, вариантов может быть несколько
1. нарушение центровки
2. отказ двигателя и попытка вытянуть самолет.
3.. военные летчики, афганский заход и т.п. Обычная практика взлететь максимально высоко и убраться как можно быстрее что-бы вас не сбили..
Летающие в Сирию думаю подвержены этому"

I try translate it.

"The experts expressed assumption that the crash is related to the actions of the crew. The plane began to lose speed and height due to pilot error, which began very vigorously to take off the machine. As a result, the Tu-154 could be at supercritical angles of attack (it is a technical term, an angle of the liner) that resulted in the loss rate of lift of the wings and the subsequent reduction of the liner.

Tu-154 is very easy to fall down into a flat spin with a lack of speed and high angle.
But why it happened, there may be several options
1. misalignment, displacement of a load in the cargo.
2. an engine failure and attempt to pull the aircraft.
3. Military pilots who use the "Afghan approach." The usual practice is to fly as high as possible and get out as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the plane can be shot down. Military pilots may be exposed to this. "

+ Witness (Coast Guard Officer) said that the pilots were trying to land the plane in the water, but the aircraft's nose was raised too high, and the aircraft was destroyed on impact with the water.

Old 12-27-2016, 06:56 AM

1 posts, read 871 times
How hard is learning Russian language? I want to join the course in echoee.com. I think it is good and will help me learn faster. What do you think?

Last edited by rikeshf; 12-27-2016 at 07:08 AM..

Old 12-27-2016, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikeshf View Post
How hard is learning Russian language? I want to join the course in echoee.com. I think it is good and will help me learn faster. What do you think?
Order Russian wife, and training will be quick!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S8i7dFTqzOM?list=PLaIwZzO5OWWAGNKQiWFGWiDprM-_0Lieh" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Alec Solano; 12-27-2016 at 07:44 AM..

Old 12-27-2016, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
3. Military pilots who use the "Afghan approach." The usual practice is to fly as high as possible and get out as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the plane can be shot down. Military pilots may be exposed to this. ".
You want to say that the pilot has not adhered to the flight plan and did not fulfill the dispatcher orders? He consciously took the risk to ditch 100 people?
I don't believe!

Old 12-27-2016, 06:57 PM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Last week the Russians said that their air strikes had killed 35,000 Syrian rebels. Those poor kids in the pictures certainly look like violent terrorists don't they? The Russians, and that butcher Assad, should be ashamed of themselves.
You are very compassionate about the death of civilians I see...
How come no compassion here?

Not graphic enough?

There are plenty of graphic videos out there, from Eastern Ukraine, so this *selective compassion* is hypocritical, to say the least. Civil war is civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7CQB-hnzdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHLjdObKU3o

Old 12-27-2016, 07:12 PM

These people have been killed as a result of intervention of Putin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe