Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2016, 09:41 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Hello Alex its good to have you on city-data!!

I would love to tell you I LOVE YOUR MR. PUTIN...... When I look @ him I get loving feelings,etc... Not like Obama who I get hate and destructive feelings from when I look @ him!! (And forget trump... I GET NO FEELINGS @ ALL WHEN I L00K AT HIM (Like he wasnt even a real person))

The US media is trying to spread all kinds of BS about your country and its sad... Obama makes fun of you guys saying Russia is weak,etc....... THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS!!!!

There is absolutely no threat from Russia (The USA is a threat to the whole world however)

God bless you Alex,peace and love to you!!
Have to agree with you on that one.
There is not much threat coming from Russia nowadays ( other than what Russia usually does - keeping the balance in the world - ( or at least trying to,) but the US indeed keeps on pushing for the world domination.
Or rather KEPT on pushing under the democrats ( may be under Bush junior too, have to admit.) Will see what Trump has in mind, since I guess that his opinion is, that this global push doesn't do America good, when it comes to internal affairs/economy. He is right in his own way may be...But I am afraid that the train is gone, too much damage has been done already, particularly when it comes to making China America's workshop.
Looking at Obama, I actually like him - I think he is a good guy, but what he HAD to do on international front was not outlined by him, but rather by certain people in Democratic party. Obama is not a real leader in this sense - he is the follower. But I still think that he is a decent person. Can't stand his wife though)))

Last edited by erasure; 12-30-2016 at 09:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
That is what makes the whole thing complicated. I cannot give a neutral answer to this question.
See, there are NO "neutral answers" to these questions.
All answers to these kind of questions are subjective and biased, truth to be told..

Old 12-30-2016, 11:35 AM

13,484 posts, read 9,025,623 times
Quote:

I would love to tell you I LOVE YOUR MR. PUTIN...... When I look @ him I get loving feelings,etc... Not like Obama who I get hate and destructive feelings from when I look @ him!! (And forget trump... I GET NO FEELINGS @ ALL WHEN I L00K AT HIM (Like he wasnt even a real person))

The US media is trying to spread all kinds of BS about your country and its sad... Obama makes fun of you guys saying Russia is weak,etc....... THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS!!!!

There is absolutely no threat from Russia (The USA is a threat to the whole world however)

Old 12-30-2016, 11:54 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times
Quote:

Old 12-30-2016, 12:08 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,897,156 times
Quote:

Dude111 sounds like an infatuation "When I look at him I get loving feelings"

You know he hates gays. I'm assuming your a dude.

[VIDEO]

Righteous Brothers - Lost That Loving Feeling Lyrics -

Old 12-30-2016, 12:57 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Quote:

Thanks, Dude. The United States is a great country, and I'm sure Americans will be able to understand a reasons for their frenzied propaganda about Russia and to draw correct conclusions. Russia and US have much more in common than it seems today.

Old 12-30-2016, 02:49 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,165,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Thanks, Dude. The United States is a great country, and I'm sure Americans will be able to understand a reasons for their frenzied propaganda about Russia and to draw correct conclusions. Russia and US have much more in common than it seems today.
What could be common a free US nation with the Butcher of Aleppo?

Old 12-30-2016, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
What could be common a free US nation with the Butcher of Aleppo?
Money, that's what.
In both places people on top love money above all. Increasingly so))))

Old 12-31-2016, 01:31 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
I think that not only money. Different people came to a new land and created a new country and a new nation. But Russian did it 1,000 years earlier . US and Russia have very similar views on life. And do not talk about Aleppo. Americans like and know how to use a weapon no less cruel.

Old 12-31-2016, 02:05 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,165,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Money, that's what.
In both places people on top love money above all. Increasingly so))))
The United States is no longer delivered in Russian chicken legs as it was during the Yeltsin!
Economically, Russia is much closer to Germany, a country which has brought great sacrifices in Russia in the forties!

Anyway, сongratulations to the new year for all Russians from one compatriot Leksey Chizh New York!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYlQGIKY_U8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe