Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2021, 10:34 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
The EU getting ready to approve the Sputnik V vaccine maybe as early as February

https://www.rt.com/russia/513075-eur...tnik-approval/

And Germany will help

https://112.international/society/me...-eu-58325.html

Oh yeah.
The Ukrainians are already talking about it, while they are left high and dry, not being allowed to purchase/produce Russian vaccine by their colonial overseers, and no other viable supplies in sight, that "super-duper tested European vaccine" (per DKM) including.

It looks like they are the only country in Europe so far, that has no coverage in this respect.

And no, I am not gloating.

I feel so sorry for the South-Easterners, that never asked for this post-Maidan disaster that today's Ukraine is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2021, 10:56 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Russia's population declined by over half a million in 2020. It is thought that covid did about 150k of that.

https://www.rbc.ru/economics/28/01/2...7947d4e0e8042d

Old 01-28-2021, 11:59 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
The roads we have are considered "good roads" and yes, the surfaces are flat and smooth asphalt and concrete. They will never break your suspension. Just don't bother buying a fast and nice car to play in because you will be lucky to achieve such tremendous velocities as 50 km per hour. Stop and go traffic for kilometers if it's not more practical to simply get out and walk. Clutches wear out, cooling fans wear out, far more hours on an engine than there should be compared to kilometers. Engines perform best and last longest when used at a constant load.

Don't go the way we did. The hidden costs are tremendous. Don't paint yourself into a corner.

Hiking and mountain holidays are probably the most wonderful holidays. To transport a ton of my products over 1000 km, I prefer a good road )) It just so happened that the neighbors, who defeated corruption and oligarchs (DCM will confirm), decided that they did not need roads and abandoned this case. Probably preparing for the transition to quadrocopters and hyperloops..)))

Old 01-29-2021, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I know enough about Grudinin, to not to buy the lies that are spread about him.
Yes he is a wealthy man and he even keeps his money in German/Austrian banks, which gives Putin and Co a chance to point a finger at him, howling happily "see, he is no different from us."
Nice try, but I side with Grudinin, when he said that "if you want to run business honestly in Russia, you can't trust Russian banks."
With other words, he is no fool and he understands how the "new Russians" gang made THEIR money, while being protected by the Western banking system.

But when HE goes the same rout, while staying independent from the well-connected gang, and challenges them in politics, the propaganda machine immediately uses it for the smear campaign, knowing how sensitive Russian public is to the whole "oligarchs/overseas accounts" issue.
(All while Putin positions himself as he has nothing to do with it, of course.)

This is precisely the good old song of Visotsky, the lyrics that describe situation up to a "t."

"A Parable of Truth and Lie"

( Not sure how good translation is, but it's at least something...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXpzo5Vla_U

In fact, the whole Putin's Russia is described rather well by this song.

The devil is in details as they say.
I like your knowledge so much. You probably did an audit of his business, did an audit of his real estate transactions, and finally knew him personally for many years.. But I think that's not the case. You just watched a certain number of commercials on YouTube.

As well as your knowledge of Russia, which you will learn from a couple of fecal TV shows with clowns and pro-propaganda (since this word is popular here) nonsense from the Internet and SNN reports.It's so obvious that it's even funny. But the main thing is to hint at your sophisticated shrewd mind and inflate yourself with your own snobbery )) Try to study the material part of the question.Where there are different technical aspects, and not the fecal-throwing of Navalny and others. Those moments that are not intended for the media. You will discover a lot of new things..

Old 01-29-2021, 12:48 AM

A little bit about what neither Navalny nor the Communist Party in an embrace with the SNN will not tell for anything ))) Some photos of new schools and kindergartens...

Last year, 828 kindergartens were built for 122 thousand places, this year we will build 767 kindergartens. Last year, 277 schools were built for 169 thousand places.

This year begins a four-year project to build 1,910 schools for 1 million 200 thousand new places.

Old 01-29-2021, 05:26 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post

Hiking and mountain holidays are probably the most wonderful holidays. To transport a ton of my products over 1000 km, I prefer a good road )) It just so happened that the neighbors, who defeated corruption and oligarchs (DCM will confirm), decided that they did not need roads and abandoned this case. Probably preparing for the transition to quadrocopters and hyperloops..)))
That's for sure. But, some of us are already a little old and a little fat (we will not name names ) for hiking, so we are more on horseback.
Attached Thumbnails
Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-img_20190714_174759-1-.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-dsc_5870-1-.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-img_20190716_063417-1-.jpg  

Old 01-29-2021, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
That's for sure. But, some of us are already a little old and a little fat (we will not name names ) for hiking, so we are more on horseback.
It looks like Abkhazia

Old 01-29-2021, 02:37 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Quote:
It looks like Abkhazia
It looks like paradise.

Old 01-29-2021, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post

Горный Алтай?

(Altai by the look of it.)

Old 01-29-2021, 03:21 PM

Quote:
I like your knowledge so much. You probably did an audit of his business, did an audit of his real estate transactions, and finally knew him personally for many years.. But I think that's not the case. You just watched a certain number of commercials on YouTube.

As well as your knowledge of Russia, which you will learn from a couple of fecal TV shows with clowns and pro-propaganda (since this word is popular here) nonsense from the Internet and SNN reports.It's so obvious that it's even funny. But the main thing is to hint at your sophisticated shrewd mind and inflate yourself with your own snobbery )) Try to study the material part of the question.Where there are different technical aspects, and not the fecal-throwing of Navalny and others. Those moments that are not intended for the media. You will discover a lot of new things..

Well continue * liking it," while I share my wisdom)))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe