Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2022, 11:29 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,017,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentist View Post
Soon, erasure, euro123 co. will have you believe that the driver in that car was in fact a Nazi.

Not to play advocatus diaboli but it's a possibility they've thought the car is loaded with explosives which could damage the tank as much as grenade launcher for ex. Again if that's the case it's very miscalculated since the driver (who is btw unharmed...) seemed to have been driving without intention to go 'kamikadze'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2022, 11:31 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,797 times
Everything would be fine, but this video. I saw it early in the morning.And the Russian armored vehicles drove to Kiev for another half of the day. How so?Have you lied again ?

And as far as I know, there is no information in any reports that some parts have entered Kiev.

Old 02-25-2022, 11:32 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,183,718 times
Quote:
Soon, erasure, euro123 co. will have you believe that the driver in that car was in fact a Nazi.
It's both funny and sad. Zelenskyy, which is of Jewish decent, is acting as a frontman for Slavic Nazis

The old man miraculously survived

Old 02-25-2022, 11:38 AM

Russia Issues Ominous Warning to Finland, Sweden Should They Join NATO

I think it's time for Finland and Sweden to join NATO.

Old 02-25-2022, 11:42 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:

Oh stop this nonsense already.
The Nazi are simply in charge of Ukraine, feeling secure while they were protected by the major Western powers ( or so they hoped.)

So yes, instead of removing them, ( as I was initially hoping,) the West was covering them up for seven years, since they were serving the purpose ( what a disgrace.)

But now it's a war to remove them from power, and as in any war, there will be casualties, alas.

So I hope that all this will be over soon.

Denis Pushilin of the DNR talking to Ukrainian POWs; "We know that majority of you are Russians like us, and that you were brainwashed by the Nationalists and used for the Western interests.
-Who is waiting for you at home?
-My wife, two children and mother.
-Here is my phone, call your wife and children, tell them you are on your way."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w_EcKXSe2w

Old 02-25-2022, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Russia Issues Ominous Warning to Finland, Sweden Should They Join NATO

I think it's time for Finland and Sweden to join NATO.

Did they ever feel threatened until NATO moved into Ukraine?

Old 02-25-2022, 12:04 PM

Some positive news from Formula One:

Formula 1 cancels Russian GP: 2022 race will not take place following country's Ukraine invasion

Haas driver Nikita Mazepin faces uncertain future with F1 team along with Russian sponsor Uralkali

Mazepin (or Mazespin* ), the son of a Russian oligarch, is not only a terrible pay driver, but he is also an obnoxious bully. Good riddance!

* he's spends more time off track than on

Old 02-25-2022, 12:11 PM

Putin;
"Today we will discuss the special military operation going on in Ukraine.

As we expected, the major battles are not happening between Russian and the regular Ukrainian troops, but with the Nationalist Battalions.
As we know, these are the very Battallions that are responsible for the most part for the genocide in Donbass and the blood of the peaceful citizens of the Republics.

At that, the Nationalists, inserted in the regular Ukrainian troops, not only instigate the fights, but, basically, are playing the role of the barrier troops.

Not only that, but according to our information...( and we have confirmation) the Nationalists are placing the heavy artillery between the civilian buildings of the major cities, Kiev and Kharkov including.

They hope to provoke the return fire of the Russian rocket complexes, at the civilian buildings.

Effectively, they act as any terrorists all over the world. They use civilians as their shield, in order to accuse Russia as the cause of death of the potential victims.

We know for sure, that it happens "with recommendations of the foreign consultants. First of all - American advisers. I appeal one more time to Ukrainian servicemen. Don't allow the neo-nazi to use your children and the elderly as the live shield. Take the power. It looks like it will be easier for us to come to terms ( to negotiate) with you, than with this gang of the neo-nazi and drug users that sit in Kiev and took the whole Ukrainian nation hostage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZaaKopkcC0

You are welcome, because I already know that all Russian interpreters of the ABC/BBC/CNN et al are on a sick leave.

But at least now you are informed, and can proceed with intelligent discussion.

Last edited by erasure; 02-25-2022 at 01:08 PM..

Old 02-25-2022, 12:15 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,017,586 times
On another note I just re-watched the video of American/nato soldiers attacking a random factory in Bulgaria months ago, so what? Showing a cherry-picked video of Russian tanks isn't helping the grand scheme of things and it's that America is on the wrong side here and it's loosing.

Old 02-25-2022, 01:52 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Elizarov is the best While Slepakov sees the present, Elizarov feels the future.

Quote:
...Последний патрон и последний снаряд -/ ...The last cartridge and the last projectile -
Залег в обороне геройский отряд. / The heroic detachment lay in defense.
Понятно, что это сплошная нелепость, / It is clear that this is sheer absurdity,
Но мы не сдаёмся, мы Брестская крепость. / But we do not give up, we are the Brest Fortress.
Последний окоп и последний блиндаж, / The last trench, and the last dugout.
Об этом мы раньше не думали даже. / We didn't even think about this before.
Да сколько же можно, родимая, драпать? / How long, dear, are we going to back off?
Когда-нибудь танки мы двинем на Запад!.. / Someday we will move the tanks to the West!..

https://youtu.be/TdSpZF36OHg
(Song of the year 2011)

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 02-25-2022 at 02:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe