Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 01:09 PM

36 posts, read 49,311 times

Advertisements

I can't believe how much racist whining I keep reading on here "Muslims waah waah waah", "White minority waah waah waah" "Ethnic suicide waah waah waah". Why can't you just be more tolerant and embrace new perspectives? It seems like Europeans have a long way to go
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 01:12 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronoco View Post
I can't believe how much racist whining I keep reading on here "Muslims waah waah waah", "White minority waah waah waah" "Ethnic suicide waah waah waah". Why can't you just be more tolerant and embrace new perspectives? It seems like Europeans have a long way to go
I think some do embrace diversity. Could be that online forums aren't the best place to form an impression of entire nationalities. Ya think?

Old 08-28-2014, 01:20 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
Of course they are mature enough for diversity; Europe is among the most diverse place in the world, far more diverse than other continents of Africa and Asia. The only continent that rivals the diversity of Europe is North America.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:30 PM

36 posts, read 49,311 times
Default Most diverse place in the world LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Of course they are mature enough for diversity; Europe is among the most diverse place in the world, far more diverse than other continents of Africa and Asia. The only continent that rivals the diversity of Europe is North America.
Are you for real?? The whole continent is like 90% white people and all of eastern Europe like 99% If they had whole majority minority countries and cities no way could they handle it like we can. Europeans must be the most ethnocentric people on Earth.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:46 PM

2,253 posts, read 2,520,274 times
if you think Europeans are "immature" because they complain about Muslims migrating to Europe EN MASS and causing all sorts of economic and social problems, what then might you say about Islamic countries many of which practice apartheid towards Christians and even each other (sunni, shiite, etc)? They must be so "immature", they're still cavemen who are evolving.

Old 08-28-2014, 02:11 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
Are you for real?? The whole continent is like 90% white people and all of eastern Europe like 99% If they had whole majority minority countries and cities no way could they handle it like we can. Europeans must be the most ethnocentric people on Earth.
Are you for real? Tell me about the ethnic diversity of your valued other places in comparison? Europe itself has just over 10% of the world's population, yet you are complaining about that ten percent? Where are your complaints regarding many Asian countries and their absent of diversity?

Europe hosts more diversity than any other place in the world, with only North America rivaling Europe in this. No where in the world can you find cultural populations of so many global ethnic and cultural groups than you can in Europe and North America, not in Asia, Africa, South America, and Australia; none of those even come close.

And what in the world is a minority majority? That would be the majority, and technically speaking, white Europeans are the minority in the world, there are less whites than any other racial group. You want to complain about some country like Slovakia being mostly white, yet I bet you are silent on the numerous other countries in Africa that lack anyone other than their own race (going with your assumption race is the only diversity factor), or China that really lacks many whites living there.

Also, there is more to diversity than race, of course you are using "diversity" as a code work for non-European whites. A country that lacks diversity in your mind is a country that lacks non-European whites. There is much more to diversity than skin color.

There are plenty of predominately non-European white countries in the world for you, most of the world is majority non-European white, try going there then since you seem to complain about Europe.

Are you going to complain that African countries have too many Africans in them, and are not diverse enough? Or are they allowed to be homogeneous?

Old 08-28-2014, 02:50 PM

67 posts, read 107,248 times
Quote:
Well with the IS, the pakistani's in Rotherham and about a dozen other stories in the last few months I think it's right to talk like that.

Old 08-28-2014, 02:52 PM

4,510 posts, read 5,048,411 times
Quote:
It's isn't maturity , it's stupidity that embraces it.

Old 08-28-2014, 03:14 PM

319 posts, read 395,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
It's isn't maturity , it's stupidity that embraces it.
Exactly. It may work in North America, but here, I don't think so. There's quite a diversity between the different European nations, but that's a whole different story.

Old 08-28-2014, 03:58 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,533,072 times
Like others have pointed out, Europe is just after North America in terms of diversity, and then there's a bit of a lag before the other two continents. Notwithstanding Australia. This puts it in a spot of unfair criticism, since people seem to hang on to the fact that Europe is less diverse than NA, but completely ignore the other side of the world that remains a whole lot more homogenous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe