Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 01:03 PM

10,058 posts, read 14,929,390 times

Advertisements

I once had a gorgeous Moldovan woman trying to make me fall for her, but she didn't had what the OP calls "that look," whatever the heck that is. The look she gave was of the "if you only knew what I would like to do with you" type. He he

She was actually competing with an African American woman that was also closing in on me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2015, 01:07 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForAChange View Post
I didn't mean a fake smile. It's really heard to describe, blank and serious is the best language I can think of at the moment. http://lightstreamweb.com/bx/_files/...la_kunis_8.jpg <<< Maybe because East European women have bigger eyes in relation to their heads than the average person does it perhaps stand out more.
That doesn't look serious and blank to me. It sounds like you're projecting a lot.

Those photos are far from representative of E European women, btw. Not that I expect you to believe me. You're heavily invested in your stereotypes. So, whatever.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 02-11-2015 at 01:21 PM..

Old 02-11-2015, 06:08 PM

157 posts, read 192,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Odd topic, I am not even sure what you are talking about. I assume you like East European women and thus read something into them that is not there, and/or ignore the same thing in other peoples.

.... I don't ignore anything in anyone, sometimes it's just not there Mostly all races of women have that something. I see it in Hispanic, African American, Mulattoes, East Indian, Asian, and Native Americans. They all have something unique about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
OK, I figured out who the other person in question was; - a Romanian model.

M

She sort of reminds me of Russian model
Irina Sheik

but then, again, we all know that Irina is not quite "Russian."

I've worked with a couple Romanian women. Excellent dressers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
What Neuling said.

You might check rooshvforum.com - it's a place of men 'obsessed' with eastern european women...

Ummm, I ain't "obsessed" with East European women. For reason(s) I don't wish to go into I'd be hard pressed to actually date one even if I were attracted to her and her to me, and even if it broke my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I know what the OP is talking about. It is a look of mild, somewhat amused disgust. I knew this Ukrainian woman. I thought she considered me lower than dog s*** by how she would look at me. I really thought she hated me, smirking under slitted eyes. Turns out she thought I was handsome. Strange way of flirting she had.

..... YEAH! There's a laid back disinterest that a lot of them have. I knew this Russian chick who was like that, I thought for whatever reason she actually wasn't interested but she ended up letting me hit that, so in the end it was all good and I'm glad we crossed paths because she brought a lot of joy into my life, if only for a relatively short while.

Old 02-12-2015, 09:34 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForAChange View Post
.... I don't ignore anything in anyone, sometimes it's just not there Mostly all races of women have that something. I see it in Hispanic, African American, Mulattoes, East Indian, Asian, and Native Americans. They all have something unique about them.
So, if you agree that any people has it, why put it as if only Eastern European ones had it, or more of it, or whatever you actually mean? You make no sense to me...

Old 02-14-2015, 08:13 AM

267 posts, read 303,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
So, if you agree that any people has it, why put it as if only Eastern European ones had it, or more of it, or whatever you actually mean? You make no sense to me...
East European women have that look in their eyes, other women have that something else about them. It's not that hard to understand.

Old 02-14-2015, 09:07 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,327,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingsLikeThat View Post
East European women have that look in their eyes, other women have that something else about them. It's not that hard to understand.
I don't think it's true, though. Growing up in an area where about half the people were Slavic, and being a very red-blooded male always on the lookout for the fairer gender, I really don't see what you're seeing.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:18 PM

802 posts, read 1,365,839 times
Ive never noticed any "suspicious" looks in eastern european womens eyes

Old 02-15-2015, 01:51 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,168,834 times
What LOOK? The DOLLAR SIGN look?

Because they have a stonger need for them, perhaps?

Old 02-15-2015, 02:04 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,487,879 times
idk about that look but i do see that they often have deep-set eyes with yellow/green/olive skin under

Old 02-15-2015, 02:48 AM

2,467 posts, read 2,620,160 times
http://famososportugal.com/wp-conten.../09/Sofiya.jpg

like this ukrainian?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe