Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 05:26 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
It's not you who decide who wins and who lose. I haven't defended the rapist in any way.
Yes, you have.
Quote:
Of course the victim had the right to defend herself. Alas, she did it with an illegal weapon, and I'm not surprised that she might face a fine.
What else was she supposed to defend herself with?

What weapon that could stop a rapist would be legal?

You Europeans are beyond pathetic.

No, I should correct that.

You Western Europeans are beyond pathetic.

But, y'know what?

It's your funeral, not mine.

And that's why I say, I just don't care.

You can't help people who won't help themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2016, 05:30 AM

426 posts, read 394,263 times
Doomsday preachers!!!
So typical and medieval!!

Old 01-29-2016, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodill View Post
Doomsday preachers!!!
So typical and medieval!!
?

Old 01-29-2016, 05:33 AM

You know....
The end is near....
Our sins, we are paying for our sins...
The turks are going to rape our women because we are sinners!!!
Aleluya!!!

Old 01-29-2016, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodill View Post
Have she had an AK-47, the tanned molester would be a gruyere cheese by now!!!
But why Americans worry when large areas of their cities are battle zones?
What about the 500 million firearms, many in the hands of loonies and criminals?
We certainly have problems.

But we're not letting in over a million Muslims without even knowing who they are.

Have you noticed that some of those Muslims aren't very nice people? That they believe that infidels should convert to Islam, pay a tax or be killed? That women should submit to men? That punishments they approve of include stoning, crucifixion, beheading and thousands of lashes? You know -- little things like that?

Or is the European media just censoring all of that and talking about how "bad" Israel is for daring to defend itself?

In America, we do have criminals, but we also have the ability to defend ourselves. We have a constitutional right to own guns -- liberals and leftists are always trying to take that right away, but so far they haven't.

In Denmark, if you defend yourself against a rapist with pepper spray, you are breaking the law.

What sort of nonsense is that?

I've never carried a gun in the U.S., lived in tough parts of big cities, and had no problems. You just need to be aware and use some common sense.

But I'm glad that I have a right to defend myself here.

Defend yourselves, Europeans. Even if it means breaking the law and throwing your elite rulers out! If the Paris terrorists could get guns, then so can you.

Arm yourselves. No one but YOU will defend YOU.

Old 01-29-2016, 05:50 AM

What are you talking about?
Any of those Muslims is an English Sir compared to the inhabitants of your "hoods" and trailer parks.

Old 01-29-2016, 05:54 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,875,069 times
Doesn't surprise me coming from a country (Denmark) where animals in zoos are euthanized than dissected in front of children or where there is a mass slaughter off whales (in the Faeroe islands) because it is (don't laugh) a "tradition". This kind of behaviour towards animals tells a lot about the moral fabric of that country...

Old 01-29-2016, 06:04 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,061 times
Look at these Muslims fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rklpfhx_M0k

Oh wait, I accidentally shared a link of some gentlesirs peacefully solving a dispute, my bad.

Old 01-29-2016, 06:11 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
Stats from 2015 are out today regarding Finland.

Finland recieved 32,500 refugees in 2015, a rise of 890% from 2014.

22 asylum-seekers are being prosecuted for rape, when all rape-cases reported to the police was a bit over 1000, so 2.2% of all.

The number of homicides was 86 (1.56 per 100k), not a single refugee is involved.

Violent crime rose with 2% from 2014, the number of sexual abuse towards children cases dropped 13%, property crime -2%, drug-related crime +7%.

Old 01-29-2016, 06:33 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,496,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Guns and knives are lethal weapons, pepper spray is non-lethal. I'm not aware of any state that bans pepper spray in the US and the lethal/non lethal aspect is the crux of the difference in how these items are regulated.
Oh ok, I see what you before. Yea, I can't imagine them being banned for the reason you just said. Though many states require licenses to buy pepper spray.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe