Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2016, 01:45 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,815,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenM View Post
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todeso...Armee_Fraktion

No children, one woman unintentionally, the other victims were "innocent" too of course, but no random civilians.
Red terrorism has usually been more aimed at institutions but Black (neofascist) terrorism was more similar to the one that's occuring today.

Here's a number of the victim of terrorisms in Italy during the Years of Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seija View Post
Internet babble is not worse than committing actual crimes. You have committed a huge logical fallacy here by assuming that about me and you miss everything I implied with my comment.

My point is that these people are choosing to be this hateful and ugly because they are too lazy to paint with anything but a broad brush. In doing so they are discussing drowning children and shooting all people of the Muslim faith. It is the same MINDSET only these people should now better than to engage in it. Their mindset is the kind that gave Germany Hitler. Their mindset is the same that gave the USA interment of Japanese-Americans. It is STUPID in its myopia and hatred, and it is STUPID in its complete disregard for history.

Then again, maybe others here are correct when they say these ignorant, apparently uneducated people are full of trumpence and are really just very weak-minded and easy to brainwash.

So again, score one for ISIS. It has made paranoid freaks of people who play on the internet.
Can completely agree with the bold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2016, 01:47 PM

1,821 posts, read 2,334,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GER308 View Post
Not in anyway sure but it's being said one of the shooters was yelling anti-foreigner stuff. Possibly right wing motivated? Anniversary of Utoya today.
It was a resident who insulted the shooter as Kanake (insult for foreigners).

Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Red terrorism has usually been more aimed at institutions but Black (neofascist) terrorism was more similar to the one that's occuring today.

Here's a number of the victim of terrorisms in Italy during the Years of Lead
This Gladio stuff was for real? The NATO behind it? I never took it much serious but will read into it.

Old 07-22-2016, 01:49 PM

820 posts, read 954,018 times
Quote:
Not in anyway sure but it's being said one of the shooters was yelling anti-foreigner stuff. Possibly right wing motivated? Anniversary of Utoya today.
It seems to be.
An other rumour: one of the attacker committed suicide...it means he is not an ISIS attacker.
An other said f**** foreigners !

Old 07-22-2016, 01:51 PM

2,296 posts, read 3,125,092 times
Quote:
It was a resident who insulted the shooter as Kanake (insult for foreigners).
To which he replied"ich bin Deutch"

Last edited by elnina; 07-22-2016 at 05:52 PM..

Old 07-22-2016, 01:52 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,815,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hejsansvejsan View Post
seems like it was a knights templar. i retreact my statements.

Shots fired at a Munich shopping centre with police investigation underway | Daily Mail Online

however, i'm not very happy even if that was the case. if the liberals FREAKS wouldn't have had it their ways hundreds of people would still be alive today. they just love to cause tension between groups. they would sacrifice their own mum's for the multicultural utopia.
It's not just "liberals", immigration picked up and continued in the USA under the government of Bush yet he isn't a "liberal". Rubio, Kasich et al, including most of the Republican Party aren't liberal yet they support immigration. Trump himself doesn't support immigration being staunchly against it yet he exploits the work of immigrants.

Quote:
This Gladio stuff was for real? The NATO behind it? I never took it much serious but will read into it.
It was. Read about the P2, Gladio, ecc. there are several hidden stories regarding Italy between the 70s and the early 90s. It was an eventful period of our history most of which is uncovered or was.

Old 07-22-2016, 01:52 PM

1,821 posts, read 2,334,526 times
Quote:
Quote:
It was a resident who insulted the shooter as Kanake (insult for foreigners). To which he replied"ich bin Deutch"
Got the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kvEEFFZtgY

Video of the shooting (non graphic):

https://mobile.twitter.com/LucidHurr...104064/video/1

Old 07-22-2016, 02:16 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,021,534 times
But, but the mayor of a big German city said he prefers Muslims much more over the bad Eastern Europeans .

#muslimwaybetterthanromanian
#shootalleasterneuros

Old 07-22-2016, 02:21 PM

395 posts, read 462,929 times
Quote:
Watching the first video, I find it incredibly impressive that the man that was yelling at the gunman (in Bavarian), calling him an a**hole, etc., continued yelling at him, completely speaking his mind, even AFTER shots had started. He was not going to be deterred or intimidated into not speaking his thoughts. No gun was going to stop him from telling off one of the gunmen. How many people would do that? How many people would stick with their beliefs and what they thought was right, when looking right in the face of possible death? Some people might say it was foolhardy, and I don't know if he was one of the people shot, but I have a lot of respect for a person who won't let someone else's actions stop his beliefs and speaking his mind about what he thought was right. Leave it to a Bavarian to tell it like he sees it! Brave man!

Old 07-22-2016, 02:23 PM

Location: Segovia, central Spain, 1230 m asl, Csb Mediterranean with strong continental influence, 40º43 N
3,094 posts, read 3,575,683 times
I blame all those non-European religious bastards who want to destroy our beautiful continent by killing us this way!

Old 07-22-2016, 02:23 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,021,534 times
I still don't get it now....since Germany prefers Muslims over Eastern Europeans than the logic should be that eastern uropeans aren't just shooting but using electric chainsaws at malls? Now that will be kinda strange..."doom game" style.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe