Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: France would have been better without immigration
Yes. Immigrants brings more problems than they solve 135 61.09%
No. Immigrants save us. 20 9.05%
Same 10 4.52%
Impossible to know. There are to much factors to take in account 56 25.34%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2018, 12:26 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,725,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
This baby wouldn't be here...
The hostage wouldn't have take place...
If European's did not rob most the outside world blind and help create and maintain horrible situations for their own advantages then many people in the surrounding developing countries would not be rushing in to your region. You have pulled the global wealth in to your lands so those searching for this displaced global wealth have to go there to get it back.

I don't know why people argument again common sense.

It is common sense. You have a bad situation where you are standing. There is a better situation across the street. Unless you are an idiot and want to die or suffer .... you move!

If there were problems where I was and a better situation somewhere else ... I would pick up my stuff and figure out whatever way possible to get in to a better situation. This is basic human survival instincts.

Only the strongest and smartest survive.

If you are strong and smart enough to find yourself in a better situation then you are part of the collective strongest and smartest that will survive.

Or would it be better if Europeans continued to be inbreed and gradually died out that way?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2018, 12:36 PM

26,882 posts, read 38,032,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Mmmm ... 2 world wars happened in Europe during the last 100 years.
Lessons learned... not so well.

You are not so special or better because you say you are ....

When a theft gets robbed ... why should anyone give a care?

When your wealth was stolen .... and it gets slowing taken back .... why should anyone care?

Consider your immigrants symbolically returning to collect what was stolen from their ancestors.
This may make some sense from a straight-up blunt "fairness" perspective but you won't make many friends with that attitude.

Today's western countries are in a much stronger relative position on basically all fronts than the indigenous peoples around the world that were colonized by the Europeans, and have the power and resources to make things pretty uncomfortable for anyone they might come to see as undesirable, and to deport them or keep them out if they so desire.

Old 05-31-2018, 01:05 PM

Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
This may make some sense from a straight-up blunt "fairness" perspective but you won't make many friends with that attitude.

Today's western countries are in a much stronger relative position on basically all fronts than the indigenous peoples around the world that were colonized by the Europeans, and have the power and resources to make things pretty uncomfortable for anyone they might come to see as undesirable, and to deport them or keep them out if they so desire.
They have created the foundations for much of the problems... got what they wanted and walked away with no accountability and what has happened how is the side effect.

I am not saying go back and change, but France and Europeans in general need to be mindful of that fact.

If I see something better I am going to try to find out a way to get it. So I can't sit back in one hand calling different cultural and ethnic groups backwards then also insulting then from trying to attain something better. It is a double standard.

I compare Europeans relations to the former colonies with the exception of Canada, USA, New Zealand and Australia as having a person want to be able to barge in to your home uninvited and help themselves to whatever they want. When they are satisfied they leave. Once the relationship is tested and you try to show up their doors trying to receive a similar type of gracious reception you get the door slammed in your fact, a guard paid from the profits from selling items taken from your home telling you can only come by invitation only.

To France and Europeans just a reminder you never played fair when you were obtaining your wealth ... so why should the people and countries you have stolen your wealth from play fair when trying to pull some of the wealth back. As you have already taught people you have stolen from to obtain wealth and act like you are superior you need to break all rules and have no mercy to attain that status.

You have set the president .... so now you want them to play stupid and take the hiring ground while they suffer and you have better quality of life?

For a country that had suck a long civil war ..... what have you learned about poverty and justice?

Everyone needs to protect their best interests .... so why should you expect them not to?

If I am hungry and I steal bread. Who is the really at wrong? Me or the society or a world that allows a person to go hungry?
Only an idiot would not try and steal the bread and sit their waiting to die especially when the bread with made with wheat stolen from their ancestors!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg

Do the French remember their own history?

Last edited by klmrocks; 05-31-2018 at 01:19 PM..

Old 05-31-2018, 01:46 PM

26,882 posts, read 38,032,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
They have created the foundations for much of the problems... got what they wanted and walked away with no accountability and what has happened how is the side effect.

I am not saying go back and change, but France and Europeans in general need to be mindful of that fact.

If I see something better I am going to try to find out a way to get it. So I can't sit back in one hand calling different cultural and ethnic groups backwards then also insulting then from trying to attain something better. It is a double standard.

I compare Europeans relations to the former colonies with the exception of Canada, USA, New Zealand and Australia as having a person want to be able to barge in to your home uninvited and help themselves to whatever they want. When they are satisfied they leave. Once the relationship is tested and you try to show up their doors trying to receive a similar type of gracious reception you get the door slammed in your fact, a guard paid from the profits from selling items taken from your home telling you can only come by invitation only.

To France and Europeans just a reminder you never played fair when you were obtaining your wealth ... so why should the people and countries you have stolen your wealth from play fair when trying to pull some of the wealth back. As you have already taught people you have stolen from to obtain wealth and act like you are superior you need to break all rules and have no mercy to attain that status.

You have set the president .... so now you want them to play stupid and take the hiring ground while they suffer and you have better quality of life?

For a country that had suck a long civil war ..... what have you learned about poverty and justice?

Everyone needs to protect their best interests .... so why should you expect them not to?

If I am hungry and I steal bread. Who is the really at wrong? Me or the society or a world that allows a person to go hungry?
Only an idiot would not try and steal the bread and sit their waiting to die especially when the bread with made with wheat stolen from their ancestors!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg

Do the French remember their own history?

You can occupy the moral high ground and still end up on the losing end of the equation. Happens all the time.

Old 05-31-2018, 02:02 PM

387 posts, read 380,149 times
Quote:
To France and Europeans just a reminder you never played fair when you were obtaining your wealth ... so why should the people and countries you have stolen your wealth from play fair when trying to pull some of the wealth back.
It remains to prove ... the territories that have remained French as Reunion, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Mayotte etc .. are better than those who became independent. And for what ?

If they wanted the money to come back effectively, they should have remained French, otherwise why to be independent if it is to always depend on France?

It wouldn't bother any French to help compatriots even if they are in Africa or on the other side of the planet on a small island.

And if we talk about morality, then the problems of Africa are not only those of Europe but of the whole world.

Last edited by Bordeaux33; 05-31-2018 at 02:59 PM..

Old 05-31-2018, 02:17 PM

4,399 posts, read 4,291,482 times
This thread is sad.

Old 05-31-2018, 02:45 PM

804 posts, read 545,449 times
France has no problems with immigration at all. It is only false flag attacks. France is being pressured by invisible enemies as with other nations.

Old 05-31-2018, 03:22 PM

Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
You can occupy the moral high ground and still end up on the losing end of the equation. Happens all the time.
It is not really a matter of morality, but excepting reality.

If I decide to smack someone in the face and I get smacked back then I really should not complain about it.

Old 05-31-2018, 03:30 PM

Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordeaux33 View Post
It remains to prove ... the territories that have remained French as Reunion, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Mayotte etc .. are better than those who became independent. And for what ?

If they wanted the money to come back effectively, they should have remained French, otherwise why to be independent if it is to always depend on France?

It wouldn't bother any French to help compatriots even if they are in Africa or on the other side of the planet on a small island.

And if we talk about morality, then the problems of Africa are not only those of Europe but of the whole world.
Or France should have never invaded other lands.

We can't go back now. What is done is done.
France similar to many other European countries need to embrace their immigrants and figure out a way to stop treating them like 2nd class citizens. I have spoken to way too many people living in France that are not descents of French nationals that feel like 2nd class citizens. This is very bad. I am not trying to say all French people are "bad" or treat non-French national bad in France, but when enough people are saying this it can not be a lie.

Terrorism is a global problem and had been before Islamic terrorism surfaced. The world has changed due to technology and regardless of which group is doing the terrorizing strategies to mange terrorism are a global concern.

Old 05-31-2018, 03:32 PM

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnerbro View Post
This thread is sad.
How so?

Sometimes the truth is sad.

If people do not discuss hard topics there is not opportunity to create or discover ways to move forward and progress.

A lot of this thread seems very one sided.

Time to level out the Nationalist propaganda.

Last edited by klmrocks; 05-31-2018 at 03:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe