Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 05:01 AM

18 posts, read 28,672 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone.
I have an ask about which country in Europe should I move to if I like nerdy/geek climate, acceptation of gays, colorful hair and men's fashion's diversity.
I'd like to live in a large city with modest weather and I have thought about Spain and England as the best choices. Also about Germany but I am not sure cause I am a kind of very lazy and flexible person. Spain isn't good because loud society.
I am an introvert, and Scandinavia and Japan first best to my personalisty and I love attractions of Japan. The problem is that Scandinavia is top boring for me so I'd like to find a country most similar to Tokyo lifestyle and image.

Old 08-03-2018, 06:09 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,423,007 times
Where are you living now? That info is relevant in answering your question.

Old 08-03-2018, 06:17 AM

61,672 posts, read 87,060,489 times
In other thread you said
Quote:
So which one would you choose?
Speaking about Korea, I would say Korea is most similar to Poland, and China to both Italy and France because culture.
I would suggest that you first learn a bit about those countries, then visit as a tourist to see if you like it there, then think about moving permanently.
Another question: what languages you speak, and what valuable skills you have to offer?

You also said this:
Quote:
If I have 1.73 cm height could I fit to Asian society easiely because I think I am too short for European standards :/ Or maybe there are any european country where everybody doesn't cafe and I will find someone? ;(
. ... .

Old 08-03-2018, 06:22 AM

Hi.
I come from Poland and I don't like my country (genreral slavic countries) and I feel I don't fit here with my freak-lazy-artist personality.
I don't like direct people. I like really strong colors, neons, lights, artykuły, fashion and media industry. I find Japan the best country for me to live - clean, polite, shy, restraint, colorful adverts, very introvertic, little childish fantasy way of live, or general Far-East Asia (Taiwan, Thailand, Philipines, China), but those are so conservative societies so I am looking for something in Europe.
I don't like polish people because they're so direct and I am tired of gossies.
I'd like to live peaceful but as I said Scandinavia is top much boring for me.

Old 08-03-2018, 06:23 AM

I think.... you have no idea...

Old 08-03-2018, 06:37 AM

Don't make a spam, k?
I only speak polish and english.
Don't have skills cause I don't know what to do in life, that's why I'd like to create myself in other place cause on my country I feel very uncomfortable.
I have been in northern England for week but don't know so much about people.
I still analyze countries, cultures, read about them etc. I found only western Europe a good place.

Old 08-03-2018, 06:49 AM

Well, you need great skills or money. And speak more languages.
Being a "kind of very lazy and flexible person" with "freak-lazy-artist personality" - what you want to do for living in any of those countries? Like Japan, or China...

http://www.city-data.com/forum/asia/...l#post51680540
http://www.city-data.com/forum/51721256-post17.html
I think, you need to analyze them... more.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:31 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,323,927 times
I think you should stay in your own fantasy world.
No country will accept lazy "artists" without any skills.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:34 AM

1,891 posts, read 1,684,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertix View Post
Hi.
I come from Poland and I don't like my country (genreral slavic countries) and I feel I don't fit here with my freak-lazy-artist personality.
I don't like direct people. I like really strong colors, neons, lights, artykuły, fashion and media industry. I find Japan the best country for me to live - clean, polite, shy, restraint, colorful adverts, very introvertic, little childish fantasy way of live, or general Far-East Asia (Taiwan, Thailand, Philipines, China), but those are so conservative societies so I am looking for something in Europe.
I don't like polish people because they're so direct and I am tired of gossies.
I'd like to live peaceful but as I said Scandinavia is top much boring for me.
Live in japan with a job there is the opposite of being a freak lazy artist... Stop google

Old 08-03-2018, 08:09 AM

I say life in a country similar to Japan, not in Japan, read properly guys.

By being lazy I meant I am not a hardworking person. From what I've heard mediterranean countries are like this. Money are important, but not most. I'd like to work in well-being or fashion industry, maybe something with visage or movies/soundtrack.
I am an epileptic so health service and transport are important to me cause I don't have a car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe