Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2020, 09:09 PM

26,849 posts, read 22,679,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
I didn't even need to read further, what a load of BS, same as on Russia Today, NTV, and other Putin's outlets.

Of course "Putin outlets" will use these facts ( that West is paying for this protest) for their own advantage.

But if Putin is using it for his own propaganda, does it mean that the West is not sponsoring this protest financially?

Of course it does - I posted the links that prove it.

Quote:

Current uprising in Belorussia doesn't even have specific leaders, how do you suggest "West purchases Belorussia", by paying to all these tens of thousand of regular folks, which I just tired of being lied to by current mafia-like "government"?
Yes it does have leaders, it doesn't have A leader.

And that's why the West is trying to prompt Tikhanovskaya for this role, since she would be a very convenient figuire ( as long as she keeps her mouth shut, and just reads from the script.)

Quote:
Belorussians could have enjoyed same quality of life as in neighboring EU, if not the Batka and his system of stealing wealth from the people.
"Enjoyed" as who?
Where?

Latvia? Bulgaria? Lithuania?

And where are they going to "enjoy it"?
Picking up strawberries like Ukrainians in Poland or working manual jobs in UK like Lithuanians?
(Wait, the Brexit is coming, so it won't be an option very soon - Brits want all these happy people "enjoying their lives in EU" out.)

So yeah, sure, if you say so.

Last edited by erasure; 09-01-2020 at 09:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2020, 09:50 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,891,834 times
Da, salary of $400 a month is better than $1600 a month as long as you have gas bill for 10 dollars a month instead of 30. And the extrajudicial police violence for those who demand the right to self rule, thrown in for free! All who don't like police beatings are free to stay out of public or express their views. Anybody who answers the question of whether Luka should be president has a choice of saying yes, or being treated as a traitor, an agent of the west who deserves torture.

I am satisfied that Belarusians are finally waking up to why their brothers in the south rebelled. It is good for the future.

Old 09-01-2020, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Da, salary of $400 a month is better than $1600 a month as long as you have gas bill for 10 dollars a month instead of 30. And the extrajudicial police violence for those who demand the right to self rule, thrown in for free! All who don't like police beatings are free to stay out of public or express their views. Anybody who answers the question of whether Luka should be president has a choice of saying yes, or being treated as a traitor, an agent of the west who deserves torture.

I am satisfied that Belarusians are finally waking up to why their brothers in the south rebelled. It is good for the future.

Oh come on DKM, why 30 instead of 10?

You are exaggerating - make it 15 instead of 10))

Old 09-02-2020, 06:56 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,489,738 times
Belarussian internal security thinks there's about 200 Ukrainian agents in the country supporting the mayhem in various ways. They also think there are other nations citizens doing the same. They intend to find them.

Old 09-02-2020, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Belarussian internal security thinks there's about 200 Ukrainian agents in the country supporting the mayhem in various ways. They also think there are other nations citizens doing the same. They intend to find them.

This wouldn't be surprising - I mean Ukraine is officially a terrorist state by now, ( after that gang attack of the Nationalists in the broad daylight on the bus with the "Opposition Platform" party people. From throwing grenade in their office and not being investigated as usual, they proceeded to armed attacks.)
Sharij appealed to the European Commission regarding the terror that's going on in the country and they asked him to present the evidence of attacks - he had at least 92 on file.

He said Americans don't care of course - it's all good by them, but Europeans are "flabbergasted" he said.

But back to Belorussia;
yesterday I watched a very interesting "60 minutes" show. Of course they discuss situation in Belorussia in details, and they invited some new Belorussian guy there whom I never saw before. ( Some official.)

So the "60 minutes" hosts were pushing their bottom line as usual that it's all Lukashenko's/Belorussian fault that they were trying to play so-called "multi-vector game" ( i.e. trying to please the EU/West and Russia at the same time, while Russia is the "one and only trustworthy partner slush brother" of Belorussia.)

To which this guy interrupted them and said "and if we are supposedly "brothers" as you claim, how come Berlin gets oil cheaper sometimes than you sell it to us? Or why, while we were under EU sanctions, you kept on "developing relations" with them?

Or don't you remember that back in the 90ies it was the government of the Russians Federation that wanted separation from the rest of republics?
Or don't you remember about the sizeable wing in your government that supports the "liberal economy" in your country and your oil lobby, that puts profits above any "brotherly relations?"

He was taking no prisoners this guy, lol, and I said to myself "finally."

Finally someone is pointing to Kremlin what's only too obvious; if you want to run "liberal economy" and count profits above all, that's how you lose the republics.

The rep from the KPFR present in studio basically confirmed it as well, and the hosts had to admit that there is no one in Russian government supporting the direct unification with Belorussia as KPRF. (With Ukraine too, which I think will happen next, after it will fall apart.)

In my book both Belorussia and Ukraine are entitled to the riches of Russia ( minus Ukrainian nationalists that hail from the Western part of it,) and PART of Russian government ( part of people sitting there) are a threat to Russia's security, since they, promoting "liberal economy" in Russia in fact work for the destruction of Russia, while pushing it closer to the WWIII simultaneously.

"Liberal economy" - that's America's working model as I've said before.
But it's a death warrant for Russia.

Old 09-02-2020, 11:35 AM
DKM

Quote:
This is what Lavrov said, and their arm in Belarus are repeating it. It can't be people demanding their rights, it must be Ukrainian nazis. No doubt they will start tying the opponents of Luka to being "fascist" because its always the 40's in the soviets minds. Anyone who opposes the Supreme Soviet must be fascist.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
This is what Lavrov said, and their arm in Belarus are repeating it. It can't be people demanding their rights, it must be Ukrainian nazis. No doubt they will start tying the opponents of Luka to being "fascist" because its always the 40's in the soviets minds. Anyone who opposes the Supreme Soviet must be fascist.

Yes he did, pointing at specific Ukrainian organizations that are involved in preparation of "perspective Belorussian fighters" in the camps that are set for this purpose in Volynya and Denprodzezhinsk regions.
So he was quite specific, and knowing what's going on in Ukraine in terms of the presence of the Nationalist organizations (C-14, National Corps, the Right Sector,) that run the country, I believe him in this case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2nHVL9lvtg

But overall it looks like Moscow is taking the mask off as well, and makes it official that it won't let the West to tear Belorussia off of "Russia proper" in the same manner as it has been done with Ukraine.

P.S. How about Ukrainians in the East "demanding their rights" to teach their children in schools in their native tongue? Where did THOSE rights go all of a sudden?

I suppose THESE rights don't matter, since they don't serve Western interests.

And THAT's why the West can't be trusted for a minute, when it starts throwing pitches about "people's rights," and particularly in that part of the world.

Old 09-02-2020, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
This wouldn't be surprising - I mean Ukraine is officially a terrorist state by now, ( after that gang attack of the Nationalists in the broad daylight on the bus with the "Opposition Platform" party people. From throwing grenade in their office and not being investigated as usual, they proceeded to armed attacks.)
Sharij appealed to the European Commission regarding the terror that's going on in the country and they asked him to present the evidence of attacks - he had at least 92 on file.

He said Americans don't care of course - it's all good by them, but Europeans are "flabbergasted" he said.

But back to Belorussia;
yesterday I watched a very interesting "60 minutes" show. Of course they discuss situation in Belorussia in details, and they invited some new Belorussian guy there whom I never saw before. ( Some official.)

So the "60 minutes" hosts were pushing their bottom line as usual that it's all Lukashenko's/Belorussian fault that they were trying to play so-called "multi-vector game" ( i.e. trying to please the EU/West and Russia at the same time, while Russia is the "one and only trustworthy partner slush brother" of Belorussia.)

To which this guy interrupted them and said "and if we are supposedly "brothers" as you claim, how come Berlin gets oil cheaper sometimes than you sell it to us? Or why, while we were under EU sanctions, you kept on "developing relations" with them?

Or don't you remember that back in the 90ies it was the government of the Russians Federation that wanted separation from the rest of republics?
Or don't you remember about the sizeable wing in your government that supports the "liberal economy" in your country and your oil lobby, that puts profits above any "brotherly relations?"

He was taking no prisoners this guy, lol, and I said to myself "finally."

Finally someone is pointing to Kremlin what's only too obvious; if you want to run "liberal economy" and count profits above all, that's how you lose the republics.

The rep from the KPFR present in studio basically confirmed it as well, and the hosts had to admit that there is no one in Russian government supporting the direct unification with Belorussia as KPRF. (With Ukraine too, which I think will happen next, after it will fall apart.)

In my book both Belorussia and Ukraine are entitled to the riches of Russia ( minus Ukrainian nationalists that hail from the Western part of it,) and PART of Russian government ( part of people sitting there) are a threat to Russia's security, since they, promoting "liberal economy" in Russia in fact work for the destruction of Russia, while pushing it closer to the WWIII simultaneously.

"Liberal economy" - that's America's working model as I've said before.
But it's a death warrant for Russia.
Now that clears up a lot of what I didn't understand about what you're saying concerning Russia's behavior. Thank You.

Old 09-02-2020, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Stop distorting my words. You seem frustrated here lately, almost frantic DKM.

Sorry to hear your revolution isn't going to well.

Old 09-02-2020, 10:51 PM
DKM

Quote:
Stop distorting my words. You seem frustrated here lately, almost frantic DKM.

Sorry to hear your revolution isn't going to well.
Freudian slip? I was clear about who I was speaking (unless you are an arm of Russia's foreign ministry/propaganda). I expressed my pleasure just a few posts ago. My main concern was that the Belarus society finally wakes up regarding what Russia did to Ukraine and why it was really messed up. Mission accomplished. As for the internal affairs of Belarus, while I feel sorry for these people (today more former state journalists were abducted by OMON) its not my problem. They could end it peacefully or start a civil war. Neither affects me more than the other.

I will however continue to call out Russian lies on here. Russia's foreign policy is to present internal opposition to Luka as a western regime change operation. Its just as idiotic as claiming this is an operation sponsored by Ukrainian nazis. Or that Ukraine is a "terror" state yet I have no videos of the state beating citizens demanding a non rigged vote. That's Russia and their client in Belarus.

Last edited by DKM; 09-02-2020 at 11:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe