Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 10:34 PM

138 posts, read 305,037 times

Advertisements

Thank you for your service I don't think our men get the appreciation that they deserve (smile).My husband went in 1975,my dad served six-teen yrs. I was born at Ft.Carson an yes we are good neighbor's you sound like my type that is what my husband an I are use to we help each other, just don't find good neighbor's anymore among the younger people,you sound like a nice man elkhunter,yes can you tell I'm a countrygirl (smile) hell when you serve your country there is no color when your on the frontline(smile) I have met some good people over the yrs.an I LOVE MY VET.'S one thing that I have to say is my husband is wheelchair bound an would go back in heartbeat.My son started back school everything kinda stopped when dad became disabled he was the rock that held us together, thank you (smile) my new family veteran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2009, 10:52 PM

(SMILE) I laugh now because when you'r asked so many times what do you say (smile).You know that was another reason I picked Fargo was because Deutsch is eine schwierige sprache,Man kann alles lerned du musst nur uben(smile) when I say I am multiculture trust me my family are mutts (smile) an curiosity killed the cat (smile). thank you Travis it has been nice talking to you (smile)

Old 07-07-2009, 11:34 PM

1,016 posts, read 3,036,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane22 View Post
(SMILE) I laugh now because when you'r asked so many times what do you say (smile).You know that was another reason I picked Fargo was because Deutsch is eine schwierige sprache,Man kann alles lerned du musst nur uben(smile) when I say I am multiculture trust me my family are mutts (smile) an curiosity killed the cat (smile). thank you Travis it has been nice talking to you (smile)
Naa kan du prate med mi kones mor. (You sound just like my mother-in-law).

One thing I can say about Fargo, coming as an outsider 13 years ago, is that if you're generally a good person people will treat you as such.

Old 07-09-2009, 04:09 PM

(SMILE) Vielen dank fur das kompliment

Old 07-10-2009, 09:37 AM

18,700 posts, read 42,065,654 times
Huh?

Old 07-10-2009, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Thank you for your service I don't think our men get the appreciation that they deserve (smile).My husband went in 1975,my dad served six-teen yrs. I was born at Ft.Carson an yes we are good neighbor's you sound like my type that is what my husband an I are use to we help each other, just don't find good neighbor's anymore among the younger people,you sound like a nice man elkhunter,yes can you tell I'm a countrygirl (smile) hell when you serve your country there is no color when your on the frontline(smile) I have met some good people over the yrs.an I LOVE MY VET.'S one thing that I have to say is my husband is wheelchair bound an would go back in heartbeat.My son started back school everything kinda stopped when dad became disabled he was the rock that held us together, thank you (smile) my new family veteran.
I would go back in a heart beat. Cudo;s to your husband Tough caracter. Color???? didn't have any color when I served. He was my buddy, he did what I did..... I served with pride. We all did.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:44 PM

(SMILE) To bad there are not many of the good one's left like you,my dad,my uncle,an my husband love all of you this generation has not idea huh? my dad is sixty-five an you sound just like him an wish you could see the smile on my face,boy when they made you men then they broke the molds an I am damn proud of all of you in so many words (smile) you an my husband he is disabled an willing to go back like you (smile) an the only color that mattered was green (smile) love talking to you EH. (Sputnix) thats what my dad called me (smile)

Old 07-10-2009, 05:55 PM

You said huh? was talking to Travis in german he said I sounded like his mother-in-law an I told himthank you for the compliment an how german is a difficult language yada yada I new that ND had russian scan-german tyes an well I was telling him how multicolor I was my family really are MUTTS my husband do to being station in germany speaks,reads, not able to write anymore but use to be able to an me it will take all day to tell you what is all in my family pot (smile) one thing I am is American Army Bratt an proud to be married to vet,born to a vet,an a uncle we are a strong fighting people an we help each other.Hey you got gone fishing what you baiting with? (smile) don't laugh ever tried hot dogs (smile) yes they catch fish my mom use to catch fish in colo.with hot dogs (smile)

Old 07-20-2009, 09:18 AM

Hey catch any fish?

Old 07-20-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Hey catch any fish?
Most always.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Fargo
View detailed profiles of: