Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 09:12 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Yep, that oughta keep the pedophiles happy. What's up with that?
Thats a stupid thing to say. If a man finds pants suits (or Ellen type suits and ties) attractive, do you also think he may be gay because the woman is dressed like a man?

Ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2011, 10:52 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,121,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Thats a stupid thing to say. If a man finds pants suits (or Ellen type suits and ties) attractive, do you also think he may be gay because the woman is dressed like a man?

Ridiculous.
Well, heck, Lao - you're constantly saying stupid things so talk about the pot calling the kettle black...""...but, to stay on topic:

Your example of wearing " pants suits (or Ellen type suits and ties)" has nothing to do with it, since, and I quote you, " the woman is dressed like a man".

You still don't get it, do you.

Dressing like a man or a woman is what it is.
Dressing like a child is completely different. There's something way wrong there in someone's mind.

Old 07-26-2011, 12:15 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,380,283 times
Quote:
Well, heck, Lao - you're constantly saying stupid things so talk about the pot calling the kettle black...""...but, to stay on topic:

Your example of wearing " pants suits (or Ellen type suits and ties)" has nothing to do with it, since, and I quote you, " the woman is dressed like a man".

You still don't get it, do you.

Dressing like a man or a woman is what it is.
Dressing like a child is completely different. There's something way wrong there in someone's mind.
Its not about dressing like a child. Its about having that sexy look and just fulfilling a fantasy and role playing. A pedophile needs a child, not a woman no matter what she wears. So I will echo Lao and say that your post was ridiculous.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Its not about dressing like a child. Its about having that sexy look and just fulfilling a fantasy and role playing. A pedophile needs a child, not a woman no matter what she wears. So I will echo Lao and say that your post was ridiculous.
Well, LOL! Okay. I guess I just don't get how it can be someone's "fantasy" to fool around with someone dressed like she's a little girl.
It's just me, I guess......
Sorry, I just don't think it's "sexy" to pretend you're touching a little girl.
So! Anyway....moving on from there....do tell, just what IS it that's appealing about wearing a school girl's outfit?
Please explain it to me. Not that I am interested in the least - I'm content with adults. Yeah, I'm sick....I know. I'm weird.
LMBO! I'm so ridiculous!

Last edited by JustJulia; 07-26-2011 at 07:35 PM..

Old 07-26-2011, 02:36 PM

258 posts, read 450,593 times
As a woman who's wears almost all of the outfits mentioned, including the ones mentioned on the website and sexy schoolgirl& nurse, garters etc. Costumes werent used for the bedroom fyi. (I also have cheerleader, but never worn) In my opinion it doesn't mean pedophile for a guy to like it on a grown woman.

I admit I can see your point Rainroosty as I would think I would completely freak out if I ever encountered a significant other of mine in the bedroom wearing a schoolboy's outfit as it would remind me of a young boy... But i don't think it exactly relates the other way around.

It's the "sexy" fantasy costume factor that women can make from anything with lack of clothing. Sexy football player, sexy bumblebee, sexy Mario or Luigi... (thinking about those costumes girls wear for Halloween). Doesn't exactly mean the guy is turned on by football players, insects, or video game characters.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:17 PM

Hey, you never did explain what's so good about fantasizing about an underage girl.
WHY, a "schoolgirl" outfit?
WHY not just have each other, with no "fantasies" - but to just love each other......

Last edited by JustJulia; 07-26-2011 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: Removed reference to deleted comment

Old 07-26-2011, 04:34 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,141,042 times
I'd like to echo Max's Mama's comment on the school girl outfit being something that guys would like to see their women wear. There is nothing about this type of outfit that would evoke a 'pedophilia' effect, and if it does, then the guy would need to seek professional help. However, this is a look that a lot of men like, not because it makes them think of little girls, but because it's revealing and sexy.

Last edited by JustJulia; 07-26-2011 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: removed reference to deleted comment

Old 07-26-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Hey, you never did explain what's so good about fantasizing about an underage girl.
WHY, a "schoolgirl" outfit?
WHY not just have each other, with no "fantasies" - but to just love each other......
I already explained few posts back. This outfit looks sexy on a woman. Why else?

Last edited by JustJulia; 07-26-2011 at 07:42 PM..

Old 07-26-2011, 04:46 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,141,042 times
I still don't understand how wanting to see someone in a schoolgirl outfit equates to fantasizing about underage girls

Old 07-26-2011, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I still don't understand how wanting to see someone in a schoolgirl outfit equates to fantasizing about underage girls
It doesn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty