Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 06:51 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,713,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
I didn't say that's all I bring to the table and I do agree with you...but I also believe that's all most men really see.

Agreed about women and the hypocrisy...I have more than 1 friend who will wear revealing clothing and post pictures of herself dressed so all over the place, then feign outrage when men stare and make comments.
Thats all boys see and care to use.
LOL

Men just look and move on if there is nothing behind a good pair.

What do you say when you friends freak out on that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2011, 07:21 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiippaKiwi View Post
Oh lol.... Why do you want to look their disgusting cleavage? Turn your head or close your eyes. You cannot see it if you do not set your eyes to it
Do you ask the cat why he likes fish??

Old 08-17-2011, 07:51 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
What I REALLY hate and find totally disgusting is when FAT women go all out and try to show that they have cleavage. Its like its one thing they think they have going for themselves physically. Im like "Um, sweetheart, you can try to over emphasize your cleavage all you want and think that you look sexy and are attracting guys, but in reality your obesity is turning them off. Salma Hayak cleavage = awesome. Fat chick cleavage = GROSS.

Oh, and another thing - I also think its gross and low class when women refer to their cleavage/breasts as "the girls". As in "Yeah, girlfriend, Im bringing the girls out tonight and hope to find me a man...." Instant gross out when I hear that.
I have some young female relatives that are extremely overweight who have surgically "enhanced" their normally small cleavage.

It is a myth that all large women have large breasts.

There are a lot of chunks out there sporting fake ones.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:47 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,257,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Do you ask the cat why he likes fish??

No, I am asking why this LTMF-cat like to stare a rotten fish and pukes after that... Cat should focus to look only pretty fishes and leave disgusting fishes alone

Really, just stop looking at that part of population which disgust you and your problem is solved .

Old 08-17-2011, 08:51 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh u View Post
Cleavage is good but ONLY if it's on an otherwise attractive woman. I do not want to see some 250 lbs chick's boobs. That's as sexy as seeing cow udders at the farm. For the love of god cover up pleeeeease!!!

Women show off their best assets. I know a chick with long sexy legs, so she wears shorts and mini's all the time, to my sheer delight . But her chest isn't big so she hides everything up there.

Chicks with a nice figure will wear body-hugging clothes. Those with a nice shapely ass will wear tight jeans. You get the idea: women love to show off. Nuttin wrong with it!
Well said. Especially the part in bold.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:37 AM

2,053 posts, read 4,816,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cushla View Post
There is also the saying if you have got IT you don't need to flaunt it.
Simple as that. It is so obvious when some women want attention so badly they need to expose themselves in a pitiful way. As a woman, I never felt "competing" with them, but actually feel sorry for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
Of course women show off their assets to men! Our physical attributes are the only way they really take stock of us, after all. But it runs deeper than that. Not everything is for men, regardless of what they think. Women are also highly competitive with one another, and I think the various aspects of showing oneself off reflect that.
Please don't include all women in this category. The ones who have something worthy inside their heads do not feel the need to show off so poorly. And while I believe women should certainly highlight their beautiful features, literally showing them (off) is a completely different thing, it is just poor taste.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:52 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,782,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adream View Post
Cleavage obsessed guys ~ how do you look in a Speedo? Just askin'.
Apples: meet oranges...

Or maybe "Apples: meet irrelevant..."

Old 08-17-2011, 10:03 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,713,966 times
I thought that was more a meat and potatoes thing?

Old 08-17-2011, 12:08 PM

12,229 posts, read 21,508,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
OK, you got me there. What's wrong with open-toed shoes?
Nothing! I adore them! However one should take care of their feet if they are going to wear them, and I see some ugly ass feet walking around in sandals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
I have some young female relatives that are extremely overweight who have surgically "enhanced" their normally small cleavage.

It is a myth that all large women have large breasts.

There are a lot of chunks out there sporting fake ones.
That's true. Jennifer Hudson had fake boobs that looked natural when she was heavy.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:01 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
I do not want to see some 250 lbs chick's boobs. That's as sexy as seeing cow udders at the farm.
If some men don't like what they see when they look as less-than-gorgeous ladies they should probably look in a mirror and see what they are inflicting upon the world.

I don't think anyone should let everything hang out no matter what they look like otherwise. But I don't think that anyone needs to cover it all up because some guys aren't turned on by it...turning you on isn't the job of all women in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty