Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 09:43 AM

175 posts, read 287,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janacanada View Post
My eyelashes are very very light, I've never heard about dying them before, how is it done?
I have ash blond hair naturally though i have dyed my hair red for years, my eyelashes are very light brown. i have been dying them for years a blue black. But i am a professional hairdresser for the film industry. many eastheticians who do waxing etc will also do eyelash tint. I do not recommend doing it yourself if you dont know what you are doing. That said, if you are determined to do it yourself there are no products legal in the USA to do so. I bring my stuff in from England. for gods sake do NOT use hair dye, it is thin and runny and will get in your eyes sting like crazy and potentially cause eye damage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2014, 09:54 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Idk- when I was little my hair was platinum blonde....but my eyelashes were black.
My husband was a natural blonde & his eyebrows & eyelashes were blonde...
So are my daughters, blonde eyelashes, eyebrows & beautiful natural blonde hair-
Classic Swedish look, lol

Old 09-16-2014, 07:20 PM

2,017 posts, read 3,191,211 times
I have always had jet black eyelashes/brows and green eyes. As a kid my hair was very blonde and I used to get a lot of curious comments. In my forties, my hair became naturally dark brown with some red, although I now dye it light brown with blonde highlights. My father also had black eyebrows and lashes but with blue eyes and black hair; he was very blonde as a child. My mom has brown hair/eyes with light brown eyebrows. My kids have light brown hair, dark brown eyebrows/lashes, and hazel eyes.

Last edited by smpliving; 09-16-2014 at 07:50 PM..

Old 09-17-2014, 12:04 PM

459 posts, read 767,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
Isnt every hair on their body supposed to be blonde too?

Take this for example:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ral_blonde.jpg

Wikipedia has her as the example of a natural blonde. But her eyelashes are black.

yeah I knew a girl when she was 9 and 10. She had really dark brown lashes and brows
but bright blond hair not even dark or golden blond. She was a straight up blon with really dark eyebrows. And she was really young so definitely not dye. So yeah it can happen.

Especially with fake blondes. When I say fake I mean dirty blondes and dark blondes and the like. They can much of the time have brown lashes and brows but "blonde" hairs.

Old 09-21-2014, 12:05 AM

513 posts, read 798,859 times
I am a natural blonde and I have golden blonde hair. My eyebrows are light brown and my eyelashes are black but the tips are blonde. I have very long, thick, eyelashes but unless I have mascara on you can't see it. My body hair is almost white, especially when I get tan during the summer. Then it stands out on my skin. Like this...

Old 09-23-2014, 11:03 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,021 times
Born blonde with white skin hair, white pubic hair, white eyebrows, white eyelashes and white hair might start to get darker hair etc. color later in life (for example after 30/40 years) . Then they are able to have white, black and red hair at same time. Maybe it has something to do due to process of changing grey, I don't know. I just know people are able to be 3-color as funny it is

Old 09-23-2014, 11:08 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcs15 View Post
I am a natural blonde and I have golden blonde hair. My eyebrows are light brown and my eyelashes are black but the tips are blonde. I have very long, thick, eyelashes but unless I have mascara on you can't see it. My body hair is almost white, especially when I get tan during the summer. Then it stands out on my skin. Like this...
I have about 1/10 of your arm hair count, I thought blondes has naturally less skin hair too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty