Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 11:51 AM

10 posts, read 27,961 times

Advertisements

what are the best ways to do this other than lasers?

OR HOW do I make hairy hands LESS noticeable other than " wear long sleeve" long sleeves do not cover the entire hand, actually it doesn't even cover the hand, if it does then it must be the sleeves that are really wide so just by raising your arm, the entire sleeve goes down, showing not only hairy hands but not hairy arms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 12:07 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,943,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prelatic View Post

OR HOW do I make hairy hands LESS noticeable other than " wear long sleeve" long sleeves do not cover the entire hand, actually it doesn't even cover the hand, if it does then it must be the sleeves that are really wide so just by raising your arm, the entire sleeve goes down, showing not only hairy hands but not hairy arms.
Are you a man or a woman?

Old 05-29-2010, 12:19 PM

10 posts, read 27,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
man, doesn't matter, it's not normal the amount I have, the thickness, how dark it is, it's very disgusting looking at it, I don't even like looking at it, it's bad enough that it's there, if I was in a restaurant with a short sleeve shirt it would make a lot of people vomit, I have to wear a sweatshirt in the house even in the summer so I don't have to look at it or anyone else, now I am even thinking about wearing gloves but that would be too extreme and I cannot let this take over my life so I am trying to get advice to do something about it

Old 05-29-2010, 12:24 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,943,271 times
Quote:
man, doesn't matter, it's not normal the amount I have, the thickness, how dark it is, it's very disgusting looking at it, I don't even like looking at it, it's bad enough that it's there, if I was in a restaurant with a short sleeve shirt it would make a lot of people vomit, I have to wear a sweatshirt in the house even in the summer so I don't have to look at it or anyone else, now I am even thinking about wearing gloves but that would be too extreme and I cannot let this take over my life so I am trying to get advice to do something about it
Well, maybe you can get electrolysis or have it waxed. You should probably talk to your doctor about it.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:59 PM

2,270 posts, read 4,121,110 times
You can also try buying an electric clipper and using a medium setting to cut the length of the hair - this often helps to give the illusion of less hair. My son has this problem on his hands, arms, legs and feet and this method works pretty well for him. At last it allows him to war shorts and short sleeve; espcially important since we live in Hawaii.

Good luck!

Old 05-29-2010, 06:09 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,560,898 times
Quote:

Robin Williams, is that you?

I really enjoy your comedy.

Old 06-01-2010, 11:05 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
NOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

please stop !!!

Old 03-19-2017, 02:09 AM

4 posts, read 6,743 times
Quote:

Simply dude- just shave them off.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:33 PM

5,404 posts, read 15,988,586 times
Trim it....so easy.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:21 AM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Just do ONE hand. Have one hairy hand and one not-hairy hand. See if anyone notices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty