Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 09:49 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,804,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I told the surgeon I wanted full C's. I woke up and he was like "I gave you DD's instead as they would fit your body better". I couldn't have agreed more. They just turned 12 this past Saturday. Happy Birthday Girls!!!
Sounds like that could have been the begginning of a medical malpractice suit. You would think you two would have that worked out and agreed to before being put under. Glad you were happy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2012, 10:03 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,310,343 times
Woman typically overestimate the amount of cc's needed to get them to a certain cup size. Also women tend to have very different ideas of what a "C" cup and a "D" cup looks like. D's aren't very big until the band gets large. I was a 32D technically before surgery, and I didn't think my boobs were huge.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:39 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,917,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
It's a way to refer to cosmetic surgery derogatorily for the most part. For the love of me, I can't understand why women who have chosen not to get breast implants are so defensive and derogatory about women who have gotten them. "I'M ALL NATURAL, I'M NOT FAKE!" "I would never want to be PLASTIC." Not to mention that girls with boob jobs look fake and gross. Like they think they are superior because they haven't chosen surgery? What are they trying to prove and who they are trying to prove it to (this is not necessarily directed at you)?

Everyone was born natural, it's nothing to pat yourself on the back for. I once had natural boobs too (a couple of months ago in fact)...and I chose to change that because I like the way augmented's look better. I don't understand why this makes certain women so defensive.

It wouldn't bother you so much if there wasn't a part of you that didn't believe what they were saying was true.

If someone was saying "Women who wear make-up are tramps and unintelligent", it wouldn't bother me because in my heart of hearts I know that's a false statement.

The question you must ask yourself and you don't have to answer is: In your heart of hearts do you believe what these women are saying is true? If so, why?

Last edited by Pear Martini; 09-25-2012 at 07:47 PM..

Old 09-26-2012, 11:27 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,576,513 times
Clearly many guys like it, otherwise in the end not many women would do it. Ear size-enhancement surgery is not popular among women. There's a reason for that.

In the end, people who like it don't feel much obliged to voice that opinion, whereas those who have some issue with it (for others of course!) often speak up. Motivation? Psychologically, if you're putting someone down its generally to try and lever yourself up.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:09 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,310,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
The question you must ask yourself and you don't have to answer is: In your heart of hearts do you believe what these women are saying is true? If so, why?
Do I think it's true that I look fake and gross? I paid to look this way, of course I like it. What a bizarre comment.

It doesn't bother me one iota that women say these things because I think it's telling of their own insecurities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty