Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Men with round butts?
Hot 26 24.53%
Not 66 62.26%
I'm comfused 14 13.21%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 10:27 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,647 times

Advertisements

Ok, Tyson Gay's butt is ridiculous. That's unappealing in relation to his body.

But I like a man with a big butt who has big arms, tree trunk legs, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 10:38 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,063 times
I like big butts and I cannot lie

Old 09-20-2012, 12:14 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Ok I saw this question posed elsewhere.

Do you like men with big butts. Like Tyson Gay, pictured below:

(I'm jealous.)

is that butt real??

not good.

I didn't know who he was, so I googled it.

I would ABSOLUTELY change my last name.

If I was his father, I would have had my last name changed.

If I was his Grand father, I would have of had my last name changed.

WTF are they waiting for.

It is a horrible last name, especially the way American's are with that word.

Old 09-20-2012, 01:58 PM

840 posts, read 1,147,380 times
Squat, deadlift and lunge butts look hot on everybody.

Old 09-20-2012, 02:07 PM

1,364 posts, read 4,147,130 times
Works for me. Especially in those tight athletic uniforms!

Old 09-20-2012, 03:01 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,152,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anadyr21 View Post
Works for me. Especially in those tight athletic uniforms!

How can that work for you??? No offense, but that is hideous for a guy or a girl. It looks abnormal. Perhaps it's me. I just don't see what is nice looking about someone with a retarded butt!

You have to really like a lopsided body to get turned on by that. Not trying to be rude, I just see nothing attractive whatsoever about oversized-abnormal-almost retarded looking backsides..Now J-Lo ten years ago. I'll take that! But that just looked nice as hel l. Certainly not retarded. It didn't bubble up like half a circle. There was balance with it. I understand everyone has their own tastes. I guess this is just one area that I can't figure out. I can't believe so many people have put down "hot". To me homeboy looks like a lab experiment gone wrong. Like he's trying to walk straight and his behind is saying, "no way homey, I'm going this way (points to other direction)!!!Just don't get it. But to each his own. Enjoy!

Old 09-20-2012, 09:24 PM

701 posts, read 1,563,079 times
I like having something to grab, but damn, I don't know about having something to sit on as well.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:30 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Not that guys butt, it looks drawn on..like a cartoon.

But guys have to have a butt bigger than mine, it's a rule.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:20 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,664,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
How can that work for you??? No offense, but that is hideous for a guy or a girl. It looks abnormal. Perhaps it's me. I just don't see what is nice looking about someone with a retarded butt!

You have to really like a lopsided body to get turned on by that. Not trying to be rude, I just see nothing attractive whatsoever about oversized-abnormal-almost retarded looking backsides..Now J-Lo ten years ago. I'll take that! But that just looked nice as hel l. Certainly not retarded. It didn't bubble up like half a circle. There was balance with it. I understand everyone has their own tastes. I guess this is just one area that I can't figure out. I can't believe so many people have put down "hot". To me homeboy looks like a lab experiment gone wrong. Like he's trying to walk straight and his behind is saying, "no way homey, I'm going this way (points to other direction)!!!Just don't get it. But to each his own. Enjoy!
Black guys (girls) have a tendency to get bigger more muscular butts than other races. They are also much better sprinters; there is probably some correlation.

It is not hideous. What is hideous are the huge, fat butts I see everytime I go to WalMart. They make Tyson Gay's butt look tiny in comparison. And they are 0% muscle and 100% fat.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:47 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,152,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Black guys (girls) have a tendency to get bigger more muscular butts than other races. They are also much better sprinters; there is probably some correlation.

It is not hideous. What is hideous are the huge, fat butts I see everytime I go to WalMart. They make Tyson Gay's butt look tiny in comparison. And they are 0% muscle and 100% fat.

Sorry, you can say what you want, but that is hideous. And where do you get your information from. Black guys have more muscular butts. That's hilarious. That's my opinion. You can't tell me what I like or don't like. And thanks for the lesson on black guys. As if I didn't live in a city that is almost half black. Not all black guys butts look like that either. If you're judging the "world" by Walmart standards then I think you really need to get out more. That butt is hideous. It looks exactly like half a circle. It's creepy looking to say the least. I see black people everyday, everywhere I go. I have NEVER seen a black guy with those similar proportions. Meaning upper body and legs with the same build and then that,,,that thing. That lab experiment gone awfully wrong. God that is gross. Once again, it looks like homeboys butt is saying, "dude, I've had enough of you I'm going this way". What's next you gonna tell me Rosie O'Donnell's really hot? That her face has extra beauty spots and that in other planets she is considered a GOD! Agree to disagree and leave it at that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty