Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is more attractive?
Person A (regardless of weight) 14 66.67%
Person B (regardless of weight) 5 23.81%
Person A (if Person A is slimmer) 2 9.52%
Person B (if Person B is slimmer) 0 0%
Person A (if Person A weights more) 0 0%
Person B (if Person B weights more) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 09:21 AM

7,284 posts, read 16,687,152 times

Advertisements

They all look like hell, to be honest, especially the middle one with that bizarre angle that makes her nose look like an elephant's trunk--even though she might be the best looking.

Do people take bad pictures of themselves intentionally?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 10:17 AM

151 posts, read 220,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestruck View Post
Person A is actually my friend and shes a nice person... I dont think she wants "more" attention... She simply wonders why she gets none (when B is around.) That being said, her and I have gone out plenty of times and we seem to get equal attention. She also has her fair share of dates. She just wonders what it is about B that makes men ignore her (A) and flock to B.

I think its a valid question
I don't think it's a valid question. I have never wondered why some men choose to flirt with my friends instead of me. I consider my friends to be as attractive as me and we all have different features that attract different men.

If a guy flirts with one of my friends, I feel happy for my friend and the guy is now off limits. MY friends act the same way. I choose my female friends very carefully though because I am not interested in having friends who think they are above me or that need to be the center of attention. I don't have the patience for that.

I bet your friend A gets some attention but she wants to always get attention because she thinks she is way prettier than friend B. I know that type of women, they are very toxic.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:41 AM

1,267 posts, read 3,075,578 times
Please post pictures of their full body, and without posting dark and plain photos. You post one girl with make out and the other with. Better yet i want to see the picture A chick without make out. I still think the first girl is you, and you are just jealous because your friend took a guy away from you. So you are posting photos in order to feel better about yourself. I mean c'mon you said both girls agreed to this poll, but then you say the girl in pic A was the one who chose the pics, which obviously gives the advantage to her. Then you proceed to give us more details about the girl in pic A to give her a bigger advantage. I dont think the girl in in pic B would agree with, matter of fact i dont even think she knows. Plus what kind of friends compare each other online, like if nothing is going to
happen.

Oh and i mean make up not make out, my bad

Old 03-28-2013, 10:41 AM

151 posts, read 220,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida93 View Post
I don't want to be that guy, but something is fishy around here. It seems the C-D community is being too nice.

You guys are 30 and still posting pics online to see who is more attractive? I thought only 14 yr old girls do that.

I have a feeling the OP is actually the person in picture A, and here why.

1. Girls who have a low self esteem and an insecurity about their weight tend to compare themselves to their friends who they perceive as more attractive. They then post pictures online, giving a slight advantage to themselves by putting a good photo, and putting a "plain" photo of their friend. They then tell the other users they are are not the two chicks that are being compared, but slighty give the advantage to themselves, such as by saying "She is taller" "She has fuller breast" "She is proportionate" etc. I know this, because when i was in middle school, the girls did this, and it got ugly.

2. Of course girls with insecuries about their weight tend to only put up photos of their face, and not their whole body. Severals users in here asked to see a full body picture of the two chicks. But only sorta got a full pic of the friend, and not poster A.

3. I was suspicious at first, and decided to dig deeper by looking at your first thread. And it seems you have a problem with a friend who kind of stole a potential guy from you, and you are mad. Which kind of supports my idea.

I don't care about your relationship with your friend, or your ex-friend. But you are reasonable attractive and you can easily get someone. If you feel insecure about your weight then do something about it, no need to compare yourselve to your friend by asking a bunch of strangers online.
And I don't want to be that girl but...

I also think the OP is person A. I also agree with your post except that it doesn't have to be a weight issue(but I agree in this particular case it probably is, and the OP is probably 4-6 sizes bigger). Some women grow up in environments where they were the center of attention, they were told they are more attractive than they are, and when reality does not meet fantasy, they get confused and need to reinforce their fantasy.

By the way I hadn't checked the pictures until now because they were not displaying on my device.

Both girls are average, OP needs to realize that. It's ok to be average, most of us are.

Old 03-28-2013, 05:31 PM

606 posts, read 1,606,371 times
I wanna see the pic!! Fix the link and I'll check you out and give you honest feedback too!!

Old 03-30-2013, 03:27 AM

9 posts, read 9,232 times
Person A

Old 03-30-2013, 06:14 AM

951 posts, read 1,140,939 times
Nobody. You must have insecurity issues to be asking people to rate this, which is automatically unattractive. And I didn't need to see the link to make a judgment.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:33 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,617,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida93 View Post
I don't want to be that guy, but something is fishy around here. It seems the C-D community is being too nice.

You guys are 30 and still posting pics online to see who is more attractive? I thought only 14 yr old girls do that.

I have a feeling the OP is actually the person in picture A, and here why.

1. Girls who have a low self esteem and an insecurity about their weight tend to compare themselves to their friends who they perceive as more attractive. They then post pictures online, giving a slight advantage to themselves by putting a good photo, and putting a "plain" photo of their friend. They then tell the other users they are are not the two chicks that are being compared, but slighty give the advantage to themselves, such as by saying "She is taller" "She has fuller breast" "She is proportionate" etc. I know this, because when i was in middle school, the girls did this, and it got ugly.

2. Of course girls with insecuries about their weight tend to only put up photos of their face, and not their whole body. Severals users in here asked to see a full body picture of the two chicks. But only sorta got a full pic of the friend, and not poster A.

3. I was suspicious at first, and decided to dig deeper by looking at your first thread. And it seems you have a problem with a friend who kind of stole a potential guy from you, and you are mad. Which kind of supports my idea.

I don't care about your relationship with your friend, or your ex-friend. But you are reasonable attractive and you can easily get someone. If you feel insecure about your weight then do something about it, no need to compare yourselve to your friend by asking a bunch of strangers online.

I thought the same thing, this must be a young teen girl asking.

Old 03-30-2013, 08:08 AM

16,905 posts, read 16,130,561 times
There are no photo's in the original poster's link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty