Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 01:26 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times

Advertisements

The most horrendous fashion I have EVER seen: Drop Crotch Pants.

Reminds me of a toddler waddling around in a poopy diaper.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 03:25 AM

1,796 posts, read 1,662,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
Raina: Those girls who has darker hair and goes very light at the end = ombre hair
If ombre highlights are done professionally and are not to extreme, they can look really beachy and fresh. As for big sunglasses, some people do need to wear them to protect their eyes in bright sunlight. I am slightly melanin-challenged, and I have big light blue to grayish eyes. I have to wear big sunglasses even it is a bit cloudy. Otherwise I get headaches, and I've even gotten blinded by snow and rain from the glare in slightly sunny weather. I must have my big sunnies when driving.

Old 08-17-2013, 03:44 AM

1,796 posts, read 1,662,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
The most horrendous fashion I have EVER seen: Drop Crotch Pants.

Reminds me of a toddler waddling around in a poopy diaper.

That is beyond bad.

Old 08-17-2013, 04:36 AM

4,899 posts, read 6,227,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raina starling View Post
My partner worked with this guy from Eastern Europe and where he came from, it's normal for men to wear very small swimsuits and he was embarrassed when he did that here.
I've seen men wear their Eastern European underwear at the lake
Last month I noticed a young woman walking wearing shorts. From a distance, I felt
bad for her since it looked like she had varicose veins but when I got close, it was
a streaming tattoo of some small words.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:48 AM

806 posts, read 2,341,797 times
People who wear flannel pajama pants to the stores.. GROSS

Neck or facial tattoos

Old 08-17-2013, 05:50 AM

806 posts, read 2,341,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellpaso View Post
Those flat-brimmed ball caps are irritating to me.
With the sticker still attached.... ?

Old 08-17-2013, 06:21 AM

2,707 posts, read 2,838,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAILANI View Post

Neck or facial tattoos
Pajamas at stores to me reeks of slovenly behavior. Tats, and piercings in excess belong in a society of warriors who are trying to proclaim their ferocity toward a warring faction, not in mainstream society. Why, nowadays, the shock value seems to count more than the show of intelligence, I will never understand. I agree that a lot of thinkers, inventors, and great philosophers through the ages had their quirks, but I doubt if it went to the extreme some people go to today, simply claiming they want to be different. Why people who want to be different don't do it in a more positive way is beyond me.

Old 08-17-2013, 08:33 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raina starling View Post
My partner worked with this guy from Eastern Europe and where he came from, it's normal for men to wear very small swimsuits and he was embarrassed when he did that here.

Yeah speedos I was in turkey recently on holiday with my family and the amount of men wearing them were truly unbelievable some men were extremely overweight and it was not a pretty sight lol. Us Brits don't wear them, well not that I know of it was more German, Swedish, French etc.

Old 08-17-2013, 08:36 AM

340 posts, read 523,997 times
Quote:
Originally posted by Kailani
And sweat pants. Ewww...

Old 08-17-2013, 08:40 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavadora View Post
Adding sweat pants to this post.
Lol seriously?

I wear sweats sometimes in fact a lot of people do here. I hate women who dress up to go to the store, heels, hair, make up it's so sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty