Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 01:33 PM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuy74 View Post
Hipsters wearing the black plastic rimmed "nerd" type glasses.

Meticulously groomed facial hair on guys.

"Plug" style earrings.

Skinny jeans

Guys dressed up like cowboys who have never even seen a real cow or ridden a real horse.
Yeah, I agree...... especially the whole hipster thing.... waiting for that trend to go away....

Plug earing are beyond stupid, at least to me, I couldn't imagine disfiguring my ears like that, plus it's just ugly as hell, I mean, we're in America, not in some remote tribe in Africa.............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 04:37 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, I agree...... especially the whole hipster thing.... waiting for that trend to go away....

Plug earing are beyond stupid, at least to me, I couldn't imagine disfiguring my ears like that, plus it's just ugly as hell, I mean, we're in America, not in some remote tribe in Africa.............
And I find it very attractive on men.

To each his/her own

Old 08-18-2013, 04:55 PM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And I find it very attractive on men.

To each his/her own
You ever see them without anything in their ears... it's nasty, skinny flaps of skin just dangling in the wind........

Old 08-18-2013, 06:02 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You ever see them without anything in their ears... it's nasty, skinny flaps of skin just dangling in the wind........
Yep...I had my ears stretched to just above 1/2" so I'm well aware of what they look like I still think they look great on men, but that's obviously just a personal preference.

Old 08-18-2013, 06:08 PM

79 posts, read 100,261 times
LOL...I clicked on this thread and glanced at your post and the first words were 'stretched vagina.'

Old 08-19-2013, 02:26 AM

806 posts, read 2,341,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raina starling View Post
LOL...I clicked on this thread and glanced at your post and the first words were 'stretched vagina.'
What on earth is that?? Did you have grommets placed somewhere down there?

I used to be highly into piercings back when I was in my 20's. I took them all out and am glad that theres no scarring or flapping holes!!
(Living a humble life, don't need attention like that.)

People are getting vaginaplasty to repair a stretched vagina..

AGREE on the sweats with PINK written on the butt.. Actually anything written on the butt of sweats is strange to me.

Old 08-19-2013, 05:05 AM

318 posts, read 626,161 times
When people wear belly-bearing shirts with jackets and long pants, it just looks mis-matched.

When people wear those slouchy beanies in summer and they're wearing a tank top and shorts. It looks stupid. Beanies are for cold weather.

Leggings as pants.

Exposed zippers.

Snapbacks.. especially when they don't rest on the wearer's head but HAIR.

Those yellow Timberland boots that guys wear. Yuck.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:31 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,440,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuy74 View Post

Meticulously groomed facial hair on guys.

Facial hair needs to be meticulously groomed, or I'm not kissing that face.

Old 08-19-2013, 08:34 PM

3,631 posts, read 7,673,031 times
I don't mind plugs I think they look pretty cool on certain people.

I don't mind guys who sag their pants and have their boxers hanging out but I do think its a beyond silly fad.

I do basically just mind my own business but I HATE, HATE,HATE Ugggggh boots especially when worn with shorts or skirts!!!

Old 08-21-2013, 11:00 PM

302 posts, read 474,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amontillado View Post
Complaining about this is like shoveling sand against the tide but I'll say it anyway--exposed bra straps, and even worse, exposed bra backs or fronts. But it's unstoppable.
Thank You! I thought it was called "underwear" for a reason, but more and more I see women with their bras proudly displayed.

Also can't stand newsboy caps. They look like crap on pretty much everybody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty