U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-17-2014, 07:09 AM
 
Location: Purgatory
6,317 posts, read 4,471,502 times
Reputation: 9733

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
There are a lot of tall, dark, and handsome men in Rhode Island, in my opinion. Lots of Italian and Portuguese folks.
A lot of Port and Italian are short!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-17-2014, 07:10 AM
 
Location: Purgatory
6,317 posts, read 4,471,502 times
Reputation: 9733
What town?

Not mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2014, 07:44 AM
 
4,801 posts, read 3,480,345 times
Reputation: 2568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Well, the west coast has lots of brown men, but they're mostly short. The surfer dudes are tall but white.

I suppose Southern Italian men, Spanish from Spain, and some Puerto Ricans (mixed bag) can be tall, dark, and handsome ..... it's best to stay away from Middle Easterners nowadays and they're not usually handsome anyway with their big hooked noses (plus they're short).

All in all, NYC would probably be your best bet if you can afford it, and I suppose Pittsburgh if not.
You say men from the Middle East tend to be short, but you forget that so do Southern Italians, Spaniards, and Puerto Ricans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2014, 12:10 PM
 
4,584 posts, read 6,176,770 times
Reputation: 5234
Why not just go online and rent what you want? The thing is looks, yes even yours tend to fade as the years go by. Think about what you ask for because you just may get and what's good to you may not be what's good for you.

Yet if your only in the game for fun then get in where you fit in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2014, 01:22 PM
 
4,801 posts, read 3,480,345 times
Reputation: 2568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltovegas View Post
Why not just go online and rent what you want? The thing is looks, yes even yours tend to fade as the years go by. Think about what you ask for because you just may get and what's good to you may not be what's good for you.

Yet if your only in the game for fun then get in where you fit in.
I agree to an extent, but if you have a physical type you go for, I see no reason in not pursuing it. Looks fade, but physical attributes like eye color and skin tone don't change. It's not like an Italian is going to turn into a Swede with age. Maybe she LIKES the way these dark men age?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2014, 01:43 PM
 
Location: southwestern PA
20,426 posts, read 35,917,169 times
Reputation: 38840
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
Looks fade, but physical attributes like eye color and skin tone don't change.
Actually they can!
I had blue eyes as a child but now they are green.
(and colored contacts are not the reason!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2014, 01:50 PM
 
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8,240 posts, read 7,538,188 times
Reputation: 17263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Justin is not tall at all.

Which begs the question... what do YOU consider tall, OP?
Justin is tiny!

Chicago has gorgeous men!! Greek, Italian, and Irish!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2014, 03:24 PM
 
Location: Alexandria, VA
2,380 posts, read 2,857,774 times
Reputation: 2832
I've been seeing LOTS of them recently in Washington, D.C. LOTS AND LOTS. Because that's how I like them, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2014, 03:25 PM
 
Location: Alexandria, VA
2,380 posts, read 2,857,774 times
Reputation: 2832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Actually they can!
I had blue eyes as a child but now they are green.
(and colored contacts are not the reason!)
Oh that's interesting. I also was born with blue eyes, and they turned green as well after a while.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2014, 04:09 PM
 
4,801 posts, read 3,480,345 times
Reputation: 2568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Actually they can!
I had blue eyes as a child but now they are green.
(and colored contacts are not the reason!)
I am aware of this. However, I am sure the OP is not interested in finding tall dark and handsome BOYS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top