Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 01:29 PM

4,834 posts, read 6,120,761 times

Advertisements

Wait - aren't pantyhose and nylons the same thing??? I think when we're yappin' about garter belts, those are worn with stockings!!!

Twinkletoes (or is it now Twinklehose?)

Yes the ones you wear with garter belts. Pantyhose is a product invented by a woman who hated all men and did that just to ruin our days and nights...:ro lleyes:

Last edited by RuralCoastalGuy; 12-29-2007 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 12-29-2007, 01:37 PM

3,099 posts, read 2,644,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITE View Post
Good question! I believe it goes "nylon stockings" which would not make them pantyhose. I think>
why arent they called underwearhose?

Old 12-29-2007, 01:39 PM

498 posts, read 1,519,598 times
Default Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_NC View Post
LOLOLOL.

That is the best use for pantyhose that I have EVER heard of.

Well, you tell your honey that my Bride's opinion differs somewhat but I can usually get her to change her mind for brief periods by bribing her with chocolate!.

She hates pantyhose so that is a plus ands she wears thigh highs and her legs look great in them.... (sorry but there is no icon smiley with a tongue drooling).

I'll have to have a few strong nips before I let her look at these R rated posts..

Yea, I couldn't see throwing them away when they can be used for other things.

My honey can relate he says. I am an avid chocolate eater as well. I couldn't live without my chocolate!! and that is exactly why!!

R Rated??? Now I feel dirty!! Aw it's in good fun. You are the one who told me to post it!! I'm just kiddin. I think it is not so bad. As adults, my honey and me are enjoying it. No, I do not watch po~n at all!!
Not that anyone insinuated it, I just wanted to clean up the air around me.

Speaking of a couple of nips (assuming you are talking about alcohol) I was thinkin on doin that today myself. I only drink Crown Royal with a little bit of "pepsi". I am a rare drinker, but when I do, look out cause everyone around me is going to happy. I am a happy drunk> It's usuallly the girls who won't let my honey take me home before the bar closes. I do not even know these people, but I always seem to end up with a swarm of em around me and fighing (not literally) my honey for my attention. I love to dance. Maybe thats why. Mind you, I do not have to be drinking or drunk to get up and dance.Matter of fact, I get on top of tables,bars,chairs, and no I am not a pole dancer or stripper (only for my honey) or anything like that. I am just a poor city country white girl. Ok well, enough info..

My honey is still laughing about the chocolate.

LIVE LAUGH AND LOVE

Old 12-29-2007, 01:39 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,101,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
cause ya dont use them to water your underwear......

Old 12-29-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post

Hey, maybe we women could get this thing turned around. Turnabout is fair play!!!

Old 12-29-2007, 01:42 PM

youre not allowed to talk about nips/nipples here! i thought we already discussed this!
we now call them yips or yipples.(we dont want to offend anyone mickey_nc)
Quote:
LOLOLOL.

That is the best use for pantyhose that I have EVER heard of.

Well, you tell your honey that my Bride's opinion differs somewhat but I can usually get her to change her mind for brief periods by bribing her with chocolate!.

She hates pantyhose so that is a plus ands she wears thigh highs and her legs look great in them.... (sorry but there is no icon smiley with a tongue drooling).

I'll have to have a few strong nips before I let her look at these R rated posts..

Old 12-29-2007, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
cause ya dont use them to water your underwear......
but what if my underwear is ON FIRE!

Old 12-29-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Definately Time

Quote:
Is it time for a nicolepsy fan club? We could have tee shirts with her Id on them, and maybe even underwear with her monogram....oh yeah...she doesn't wear any, I forgot!

I think she is up to it but I don't know if the Mods will send the C-D Police for me if I start one. Could be rather humorous and we could all use a breather from all the other forums where we post sensibly and seriously...ya think?:con fused:
You are brilliant! Go for it!! I don't hear anyone complaining.

I'm with you about taking a breather. Ok, so get ta postin, I want to join!

See ya there.

Old 12-29-2007, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Is it time for a nicolepsy fan club? We could have tee shirts with her Id on them, and maybe even underwear with her monogram....oh yeah...she doesn't wear any, I forgot!

I think she is up to it but I don't know if the Mods will send the C-D Police for me if I start one. Could be rather humorous and we could all use a breather from all the other forums where we post sensibly and seriously...ya think?
THANKS for the nicolepsy fan club idea mickey_dc! (where do i sign up?)

Old 12-29-2007, 01:50 PM

ok I'm strugginling here to keep up. I do not know how to put quotes into a quick reply. Not so savvy yet.
nicolepsy, is that ok if we start a fan club for you?? Is there a comedy post? i've never looked for one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty