Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 02:57 PM

138 posts, read 168,911 times

Advertisements

Is my build attractive to women? I'm 6' 1", 170 pounds, 30 inch waist, my shoulders are "broad for my frame i've been told, and I wear medium sometimes large shirts. I'm very toned but not ultra cut, I have a little fat on my belly. I've always been skinny I was 6 1, 129 pounds my senior year of high school!! So I feel much more attractive but not really sure if it really is.

Old 08-30-2015, 03:24 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
I'm sure it's attractive to some women ... .

Old 08-30-2015, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I'm sure it's attractive to some women ... .
meaning? It's clearly not attractive to you...are you a guy or girl?

Old 08-30-2015, 04:35 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Too many variables, Dude. i.e. If you got a jacked face and bad attitude/personality your build isn't going to mean squat.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Too many variables, Dude. i.e. If you got a jacked face and bad attitude/personality your build isn't going to mean squat.
jacked face? are you saying if you have a good face and personality the body doesn't matter? or the opposite?

Old 08-30-2015, 05:22 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whywontthisjustwork View Post
Is my build attractive to women? I'm 6' 1", 170 pounds, 30 inch waist, my shoulders are "broad for my frame i've been told, and I wear medium sometimes large shirts. I'm very toned but not ultra cut, I have a little fat on my belly. I've always been skinny I was 6 1, 129 pounds my senior year of high school!! So I feel much more attractive but not really sure if it really is.
Similar questions have been asked here before and some women have said yes. That being said I am not sure this is the best forum for this question but I would say that if you are happy with your look then that is what counts. There will be women who will appreciate your appearance. I think you could easily hold another 20-30 pounds in your frame and still look good but that weight should be solid.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:24 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,679,372 times
You are fine, it's all in your head.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:28 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
meaning? It's clearly not attractive to you...are you a guy or girl?
"Clearly"?

All I meant is that "Attractive" means different things to different people.

For example, all the women in this photo weigh the same:

Mod cut: copyrighted image deleted.

but they all look different, and not all would be attractive to you.

There's NO WAY we could know if "your build" is attractive, but I'm sure that, with 5 billion people on Earth, it's attractive to SOMEONE.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 08-31-2015 at 08:37 AM..

Old 08-30-2015, 05:48 PM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
Quote:
How are you doing with the ladies? That will give you some indication on how attractive they find your build.

If you want to ask some people on the internet you'll need to post a pic of yourself (blur out your face if you want) so people can actually see YOU and give you an answer. If not, then sit back and enjoy all the "OMG" and "Cant believe you are asking this.." type responses to your question.

Old 08-30-2015, 06:05 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
I think this belongs in the relationship or psychology forum...

Quote:
jacked face? are you saying if you have a good face and personality the body doesn't matter? or the opposite?
If you have to ask, then you are really out of the game...

Quote:
spare me. most fitness models/bodybuilders would love to have a 30 inch waist. or smaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
How are you doing with the ladies? That will give you some indication on how attractive they find your build.

If you want to ask some people on the internet you'll need to post a pic of yourself (blur out your face if you want) so people can actually see YOU and give you an answer. If not, then sit back and enjoy all the "OMG" and "Cant believe you are asking this.." type responses to your question.
Come on now, I know that you know a guy's luck with the ladies is part looks, but a whole lot personality; either they have game or not, looks will not make up for a lack of game. If a guy on here is asking, they obviously have zero game.

OP - you are thinking/wondering if looks will get you that 9 or 10 rated women, sorry, but you have to have game for that, which you do not if you are on here asking. That is not criticizing you or anything, it is just the way it is, so do not take it personal or anything. Some guys are born with it, others develop it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty