Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 12:19 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times

Advertisements

Overall, I think men are biologically programmed to be attracted to healthy women with obvious indicators of fertility.

Prior to this age of mass-media influence, these indicators would be a woman with access to food & lacking signs of certain health conditions (hormonal imbalance, cardiac/pulmonary/renal disease). Apple shapes, no matter how voluptuous or trim would probably not fit these parameters.

I guess a pear shape would, including a big-assed juicy pear (sorry, couldn't help it)!

Simply put; not so much BBW as "BBBB": Big Boobs, Big Butt. (waist to hip ratio of 10, or is it 12, inches).

I, however, am not a man so who cares what I think anyway (I just find this an interesting thread), I mean, if I were a man, I wouldn't give a hoot about anyone elses opinion! I'd like what I liked; it is what it is.

I do think the theory of natural selection as the origin of man's preference for "pleasingly plump" females is super viable.

My personal life experience validates this theory as well. (Not going into all THAT right now.)

Attraction to morbidly obese women I think is more a fettish situation than anything else (I doubt it's even an extreme fettish, as fettishes can range into the ultra-bizarre).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 09:18 AM

786 posts, read 811,587 times
It may be in the interests of those in disagreement with the subject of this topic to try and spoil it by confusing the pretty with the grotesque. Therefore, I must tell them that adiposity or obesity isn't what most of us would encourage or celebrate. But to be voluptuous or even statuesque is attractive and can be beautiful, which is more than I can say for the overmuscled

Old 06-11-2016, 10:26 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
[quote=dizzybint;44367265][quote=animalcrazy;44366934]hahahaha I dont know how you have any spare fat with your sporty lifestyle

I'd have even more to spare if I didn't have that sporty lifestyle. I don't like that pot belly that loves to be fed sugar.

Old 06-11-2016, 11:10 AM

1,544 posts, read 924,876 times
It's pleasing if you fill out in the right places naturally.

However, you have folks purchasing their voluptuousness (looking at you, Kim K) to achieve said look.

What the hell am I talking about?

OP, ya done wrecked my brain with this thread!

Old 06-11-2016, 11:35 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Plump is Positively Preposterous, I say!

Old 06-11-2016, 12:08 PM

14,950 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChina View Post
The thread is too skinny for this
Thus, better, we call it a topic
That has substance, no?

Well, I guess there is a reason they're called "love handles", no?

Old 06-13-2016, 08:34 AM

951 posts, read 1,140,635 times
For me, I like the thick and curvy, but fit look. Two examples are Tianna Gregory and Katya Henry.

They're still fit and soft with curves, but not so muscular like Paige Hathaway or even Michelle Lewin IMO. My body shape is more like Tianna and Katya, so I feel like it's easier to look up to them and feel that I can get there, but then again they're twenty-something and never had kids. I admire Paige and Michelle for their hard work, but I don't want to be that lean. I think women look better if they still have a good amount of fat on them like at around 20-25%, especially as women get older. I wish I would've gotten into weight lifting and fitness overall when I was younger.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:51 AM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhRainess View Post
For me, I like the thick and curvy, but fit look. Two examples are Tianna Gregory and Katya Henry.

They're still fit and soft with curves, but not so muscular like Paige Hathaway or even Michelle Lewin IMO. My body shape is more like Tianna and Katya, so I feel like it's easier to look up to them and feel that I can get there, but then again they're twenty-something and never had kids. I admire Paige and Michelle for their hard work, but I don't want to be that lean. I think women look better if they still have a good amount of fat on them like at around 20-25%, especially as women get older. I wish I would've gotten into weight lifting and fitness overall when I was younger.
Two excellent examples. Both women are extremely beautiful (both inside and out).

Your pics did not show up so I decided to help out by posting link to their pics from Google images:

Tianna Gregoy images - https://www.google.com/search?q=Tian...w=1920&bih=955

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iua9fzaIiVo

Katya Henry images - https://www.google.com/search?q=Katy...z7C8IQ_AUICCgB

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLzdM0Y8Njg

Old 06-13-2016, 10:23 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Some are thick in the brain,some in the body structure.

I am pleased if the person has a good attitude.

Its all in the attitude.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:54 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,175,840 times
I'm a slender guy who is only really attracted to BBW's/SSBBW's. Note I do not consider women who just have plump a$$e$ (like K. Kardashian) to fit into this category - it takes more than a big butt to be a true BBW.

And, yes, pear-shaped BBW's are especially hot
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty