Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2023, 10:37 AM

2,187 posts, read 8,011,415 times

Advertisements

I am getting ready to start a new skin care regime. I have systematically used up all the multiple products I've had to make way for something new and affective.

Elemis seems to have a cult following.

Worth the hype?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2023, 03:04 AM

18,531 posts, read 18,768,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKD View Post
I am getting ready to start a new skin care regime. I have systematically used up all the multiple products I've had to make way for something new and affective.

Elemis seems to have a cult following.

Worth the hype?
My friend loves this brand.. but I move around when it comes to serums and creams .. the latest one I love is.Caudalie.. and think Ill stick with this one.. love it.. feels great on the skin.. not sticky or heavy.. and if you read about it you will see exactly what it contains...I have very sensitive skin and this excels all the others Ive tried.. https://www.honestbrandreviews.com/r...incare-review/

Old 12-14-2023, 03:18 AM

350 posts, read 230,008 times
I love Elemis! I have been using their cleansing balm, toner, eye serum and Marine cream. They all work well for me and have been using Elemis for several years. I try to buy when they are having a sale since they can be pricey.

Old 12-24-2023, 01:01 PM

2,187 posts, read 8,011,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
My friend loves this brand.. but I move around when it comes to serums and creams .. the latest one I love is.Caudalie.. and think Ill stick with this one.. love it.. feels great on the skin.. not sticky or heavy.. and if you read about it you will see exactly what it contains...I have very sensitive skin and this excels all the others Ive tried.. https://www.honestbrandreviews.com/r...incare-review/
Caudalie is another one I was considering as I have heard good things about it.

Third on my list is typology.

I was indecisive and didnt move forward with the Elemis or others.

When I was in France a couple of years back , in winter, my skin became very chapped and tender around my eyes due to the cold and wind. at a pharmacy they recommend le Roche posey eye cream. it worked in 24 hours!

Since I couldn't decide the Le Roche was an easy brand to pick up at Target and I must say no complaints. Their serums IMO are much better than the last ones I was using by some very highly recommend brands.

The only thing I don't like about it is their cleansers do not remove makeup well IMO and I say that as someone who wears little makeup (a tinted serum and some blush stick and very rarely mascara), so I can't imagine if I really wore makeup!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty