Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 11:26 AM

355 posts, read 814,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I've been to Argentina twice. It's an awesome place. B.A. is the "Paris of South America" - their label, not mine.

Regarding the president, can you spell "plastic surgery?" Argentines are voracious consumers of plastic surgery. Still, fun and outgoing people.
So is Brazil. Many girls have had at least two procedures done before their 18th birthday.

And the President of Argentina has DEFINITELY had plastic surgery. You can tell by looking at her face.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:46 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll try better next time to meet your expectations. Meanwhile, try getting a sense of humor.
Yeah Mona! That flabby body just doesn't do justice to that pretty face!

Old 02-06-2009, 11:52 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
I don't find Cristina Kirchner attractive at all. For older, attractive women in politics, Sarah Palin is far better looking (albeit younger). But if you guys like women in their 40s or 50s who both have political power and would get men to turn their heads, Yulia Tymoshenko from the Ukraine is unbeatable.

Yulia Tymoshenko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Argentina itself, it's a big country with much diversity. I was just there and had mixed feelings about it. Great food, lovely scenery, but very unfriendly and snobbish people.
Not really sure about that braided thing on her head ...

Old 02-06-2009, 12:44 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Yeah Mona! That flabby body just doesn't do justice to that pretty face!
you all think that body is flabby?Jeez I guess I am just that different in tastes than most of you,I consider that body MLV photoshopped spot on.

And ladywithafan,a little cellulite is not that bad of a thing,the prez of Argentine is mainly hot because of her face and hair and eyes.

The one best thing people can do as they get older is dye your hair,no gray hair takes alot of age off you.Other than that,looking a little older can be hot.

BTW anyone else agree the prez has some resemblence to MLV?

Old 02-06-2009, 12:55 PM

1,776 posts, read 4,003,946 times
Haven't gone through the thread yet, but Stacey Dash is the hottest older chick in my book.

http://www.jamati.com/online/wp-cont...tacey-dash.jpg

43 years hot

Old 02-18-2009, 10:00 AM

438 posts, read 1,352,322 times
Default Looks are decieving!!

She may be attractive, but I can assure you she should be looked at just a little more:
1. Pathetic Public speaker
2. No diplomacy
3. Is Corrupt (millions in bribes received during her election process from Hugo Chavez via Miami) No official explanation.
4. Has been filling up her personal (and her Husband's - the ex president of Argentina) coffers in her province, building hotels, resorts etc.
5. Makes a jackass out of herself on every international trip and appearance at the expense of the Argentines
6. May have a professional degree but lacks culture -
7. Attitude of "noveu riche" -trash with money
8. Is unable to run the country and will see her butt if she does not make amends with the farmers
9. Has lost so much popularity in the last six months that she is now purely just a figurehead.
10. Everything she has tried to implement since her appointment as president has failed miserably
11. She is at loggerheads with her Vice President.
12. IS a qualified jackass, and has managed to get a degree in it every time she opens her mouth.
13. Is a ***** to her closest followers........

10. If you really like and want her, I'm sure that more than one Argentine will be willing to pay you to take her.........as is!

Old 02-18-2009, 11:47 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCC View Post
She may be attractive, but I can assure you she should be looked at just a little more:
1. Pathetic Public speaker
2. No diplomacy
3. Is Corrupt (millions in bribes received during her election process from Hugo Chavez via Miami) No official explanation.
4. Has been filling up her personal (and her Husband's - the ex president of Argentina) coffers in her province, building hotels, resorts etc.
5. Makes a jackass out of herself on every international trip and appearance at the expense of the Argentines
6. May have a professional degree but lacks culture -
7. Attitude of "noveu riche" -trash with money
8. Is unable to run the country and will see her butt if she does not make amends with the farmers
9. Has lost so much popularity in the last six months that she is now purely just a figurehead.
10. Everything she has tried to implement since her appointment as president has failed miserably
11. She is at loggerheads with her Vice President.
12. IS a qualified jackass, and has managed to get a degree in it every time she opens her mouth.
13. Is a ***** to her closest followers........

10. If you really like and want her, I'm sure that more than one Argentine will be willing to pay you to take her.........as is!
An amazing post which sums up the reality about this woman and the realities about Argentina - a corrupt, stunted country where bribery is rampant and where transparency is non-existent. From the little I know, she is a fitting leader for the many arrogant Argentines who consider themselves superior to their fellow Latin Americans... it's ironic because Argentina is an international basket case. Other than men's soccer, men's basketball, and meat exports, Argentina is a laughingstock, and so is its president.

There is probably no greater example of the foolhardiness of Argentine politicians than the bungled 1982 invasion of the British Falkland Islands by the bloodthirsty and corrupt Argentine army junta. Rather than taking concrete steps to ameliorate an agitated population who was suffering under hyperinflation, the generals committed an act of aggression ostensibly in the name of nationalism. The population did rally around the flag as they expected, but thousands of Argentine military servicepersons (some who were young and weren't even trained) died, as well as a number of British servicepersons.

A South American dictatorship mired in inflation going to war against Great Britain - that's like Andorra having declared war on the Soviet Union of Joseph Stalin.

Old 02-18-2009, 12:09 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,509,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
Haven't gone through the thread yet, but Stacey Dash is the hottest older chick in my book.

http://www.jamati.com/online/wp-cont...tacey-dash.jpg

43 years hot
agreed

Old 02-18-2009, 01:47 PM

438 posts, read 1,352,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
An amazing post which sums up the reality about this woman and the realities about Argentina - a corrupt, stunted country where bribery is rampant and where transparency is non-existent. From the little I know, she is a fitting leader for the many arrogant Argentines who consider themselves superior to their fellow Latin Americans... it's ironic because Argentina is an international basket case. Other than men's soccer, men's basketball, and meat exports, Argentina is a laughingstock, and so is its president.

There is probably no greater example of the foolhardiness of Argentine politicians than the bungled 1982 invasion of the British Falkland Islands by the bloodthirsty and corrupt Argentine army junta. Rather than taking concrete steps to ameliorate an agitated population who was suffering under hyperinflation, the generals committed an act of aggression ostensibly in the name of nationalism. The population did rally around the flag as they expected, but thousands of Argentine military servicepersons (some who were young and weren't even trained) died, as well as a number of British servicepersons.

A South American dictatorship mired in inflation going to war against Great Britain - that's like Andorra having declared war on the Soviet Union of Joseph Stalin.
Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately many people confuse real Argentines with the "run of the mill" people who originate from the "port" of Buenos Aires, whose attitude in general is not that of the Argentines of the interior.
Those from the 'port" have given the rest of the country a bad name in the exterior.
Argentines that live outside the province of Buenos Aires only wish that they would declare themselves as the Nation of Buenos Aires and let the rest of the Argentines get on with their lives without their arrogance, mismanagement, corruption and manipulation of the 21 remaining provinces.
.................................................. .....................................
Theory: Malvinas/Falkland Conflict: General Haig and Lord Carrington needed the Falklands/Malvinas Islands to replace their southern hemisphere monitoring forces and fleet which were on the Islands of Diego Garcia, but their rent was expiring.
They connived with drunken General Galtieri, the then Argentine President to make in invasion of the Falkland/Malvinas islands in September. UK was delivering all her long range Bombers/Aircraft Carriers etc to Australia in August 1982. UK would not have been in a position to respond to the Argentine invasion of the islands in September and would have had to have called upon allies to make any form of credible defense.
What did Haig and Carrington offer to Galtieri? They offered to eliminate the Argentine external debt as "rent" for the Malvinas/Falkland Islands so they could have a safe base to continue monitoring the Southern Hemisphere.
12 Days before the invasion in April of 1982, Galtieri met secretly with Carrington and Haig and told them that his position as President of Argentina was getting a bit dodgy and that he had to do the invasion soon.
Galtieri sent troops who had been desert trained, inadequately armed, prepared, or logistically provided for.
Carrington and Haig told him not to, but to respect the September deadline.
Galtieri invaded to keep his government.... which he lost anyway. Carrington and Haig disappeared from public life, in embarrassment, as their plan had gone awry.
The Iron Lady got another term of office and was able to respond with the finest military/airforce and Navy in the world.
The Falklands remain to be British - what for, - no-one really knows! All they have done for the last 4-5 decades is cost the British taxpayer money.

sad......but that sounds pretty reasonable......something to think about.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:49 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
BTW anyone else agree the prez has some resemblence to MLV?
Awwww sweetie! Hopefully I'm that hot when I'm her age!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty