Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2008, 04:55 PM

197 posts, read 735,219 times

Advertisements

Being transgendered, I love to cross-dress (though to me it's not really cross-dressing). I have bought two costumes for this Halloween. Unfortunately this GURL doesn't get invited to so many parties that I need multiple costumes. Actually I've not been invited to any Anyway.....

So far I have bought the 'Spanish Woman', and last night I went to Wal-Mart and bought the 'Naughty Nun' outfit. This morning I tried on the costume, and it's a WEE bit too short. My wife said "Honey, if you wear that you CAN NOT bend over" and I told her "If some guy is with his girl, and he seems turned on by me I'll just bend over in front of him and ask "Has anyone seen my candy?'"

Then, I went over to my wife and teasingly asked her "Would you like to make a confession together?". I should have asked her "Wanna' sin together?"

Oh, my wife is reading this and she corrected me. I had first typed "naughty nurse", I meant naughty nun. Then again, what female nurse ISN'T naughty?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2008, 05:09 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,753,337 times
Yeah, I saw the nun costume from Walmart and it is short!

I'm gonna go out crossdressed in my best cheerleader "Wolves" outfit. An authentic Elite Cheerleading uniform from ebay!

See my crossdressing thread for pics of me! - Would women ever date, like, or marry a crossdresser?

Can you post some pics of you here?

Old 10-10-2008, 05:54 PM

809 posts, read 2,886,165 times
Let's see, I handmade a Britney outfit 4 years ago (The outfit she wore when she had the snake around her neck, ya, my costume was AWESOME!)

And I handmade a Lara Croft outfit complete with leg holsters for my two guns (not real!)

It's hard to top myself each year because I hand make mine and I make them as ABSOLUTE on the dime, to a T perfect in comparison to the "real" outfits.

SO..... it's actually been about 2 years since the Lara Croft one, I was too busy working last year to make one, and I think I will be this year too.

I REALLY want to handmake the out fit that Aaliyah wore in "Queen of the Damned" (one of the outfits) But I'd have to mold a lot of plastic to form the breast piece she wore.

soooooooo, I'll stick to my "Skanky pirate" that I threw together as a last minute effort with a jean skirt, two ripped up shirts, fishnets, black boots and a red bandana........ yaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!

Old 10-11-2008, 12:35 AM

Jesse, I have posted one response in your thread so far, and will post another one soon. You really need some help with a number of areas to bring out your feminity.

My wife and I just bought some more dvd's, so I hope to get some pics taken in my new outfits (just regular ol' girl clothes).

Take care!

Old 10-11-2008, 12:46 AM

132 posts, read 390,626 times
Default Nothin too special...

Im just going to be a naughty nurse! My boyfriend in Iraq will like it when he gets back..

Old 10-11-2008, 12:58 AM

Naughy nurse, eh? Just remember, you don't have to use warm, soapy water. Just warm water will do fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty