Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 11:23 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,831,744 times

Advertisements

Be happy us Noo Yawkuhs are there to teach awll of you propah English.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 06:32 PM

12 posts, read 20,110 times
Well, when I get down there from Maine we can rename it Flahidah. I'll bring some lobstah too!

Old 02-11-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Crusher View Post
Well, when I get down there from Maine we can rename it Flahidah. I'll bring some lobstah too!
Maine's lobstah is delicious.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:23 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
You need to step over to the West Coast. Not much Jersey here.
True. While there are a few Jersey here, there are also Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Nebraska,
Wyoming, Ontario, and Saskatchewan.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:25 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuario View Post
The rest of Florida should kick South Florida out and let South Florida call itself "Tri-State South" ("Tri-State area" being a name for the New York City metropolitan area of North Jersey, downstate NY, and western CT).
After the Cuban Invasion? The last American out of Miami forgot to take the flag with him.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:09 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
After the Cuban Invasion? The last American out of Miami forgot to take the flag with him.
yes I remember a huge billboard on I-95 in the early 80s that said the same thing about the flag. White people always fleeing minorties. You fled from the blacks to the suburbs leaving the inner cities then you left Miami after your so called percieved Cuban invasion!
I wonder where "whites" are going to flee to when they become a "minority" of their own in a couple of decades as the US demographics change.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:06 AM

666 posts, read 1,291,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by axjadsssdwe21lkl View Post
We need change Florida's name to 'South Jersey' and change New Jersey's name to 'North Jersey, due to all the Jersey folk in 'FlARida' . There are more New Jerseyans in Florida than in New jersey and New York combined. You know Florida has a lot of Jersyans when pizza from Florida is more authenic than pizza from New Jersey itself. Daytona, the gulf and Miami are like guido paradises. I see so many yellow license plates in Florida i swear I'm on the surface of the sun!!! Nowonder they call Florida 'the sunshine state'
No thanks.

Sorry to the people of New Jersey but I despise that state.

Better call it "Waterflats"... since it is mainly flat (no mountains) and a lot of water.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:11 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,443,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by axjadsssdwe21lkl View Post
We need change Florida's name to 'South Jersey' and change New Jersey's name to 'North Jersey, due to all the Jersey folk in 'FlARida' . There are more New Jerseyans in Florida than in New jersey and New York combined. You know Florida has a lot of Jersyans when pizza from Florida is more authenic than pizza from New Jersey itself. Daytona, the gulf and Miami are like guido paradises. I see so many yellow license plates in Florida i swear I'm on the surface of the sun!!! Nowonder they call Florida 'the sunshine state'
What?

Old 02-12-2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
What?
You're witnessing mental deficiency at its finest.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:27 PM

229 posts, read 533,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
yes I remember a huge billboard on I-95 in the early 80s that said the same thing about the flag. White people always fleeing minorties. You fled from the blacks to the suburbs leaving the inner cities then you left Miami after your so called percieved Cuban invasion!
I wonder where "whites" are going to flee to when they become a "minority" of their own in a couple of decades as the US demographics change.
Sorry to burst your bubble but middle class minorities are doing the same exact thing now. Many Hispanics have moved out of Miami-Dade to the southeast portion of Broward County (the suburbs). And speaking of "white people", there are white-Hispanics as well so let's get our facts straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: