Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 03:18 PM

5,687 posts, read 7,194,602 times

Advertisements

Sheriff Bradshaw video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IsS8OqUqCXxe/

Now, here's the sad facts of the matter: ICE and Customs & Border Patrol are your direct enemies if they are doing this to your community. Direct enemies. Armed enemy combatants, deliberately and with malice aforethought bringing in colonizers, protecting them and not you. At your expense. The sheriff should treat them as such, and surround their facilities. But he won't. He's just going to babble about it and get all outraged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2019, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Ron DeSantis: Dumping Migrants in Florida is Unacceptable

Florida’s governor plans to fight a federal plan to fly hundreds of immigrants from the Mexican border to two South Florida counties, saying Friday he’ll take his case to President Donald Trump.

DeSantis said. “This would be potentially just releasing people into our society. With someone just coming across the border, we have no idea what their background is, we don’t know what type of criminal activity they’ve been involved in. We don’t know anything.”

DeSantis wasn’t aware of the plans until county officials reported the information to the media. He said he was on the phone with the White House on Thursday.

This was not something that came down from the White House. This was something that came out of the agency. Sometimes this stuff happens. It’s gonna ultimately be something I’m going to have to talk to the president about,” DeSantis said.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigratio...-unacceptable/
Yeah, you do that, Ron. You and Trump jawbone about it. Got FDLE? Call them up and get 'em busy. Because ICE and CPB have gone rogue and are working for someone else, not the American people.

And by the way, Ron, sometimes this stuff DOESN'T happen, unless you're dealing with enemy combatants, which you are. Didn't come down from the White House? Bwa-ha-ha-ha, right. It may not have "come down" from the White House, but the White House is letting it happen. Find out WHO is giving the orders.

Old 05-17-2019, 03:28 PM

I believe this guy is calling the shots. He just replaced that Nielsen woman, who was bad enough, but this guy is worse, much worse. Didn't take him long, did it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McAleenan

Old 05-17-2019, 03:30 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,425,127 times
Quote:
Trump is very much into the image and tourist business in Palm Beach..

..it's a huge factor
I really don’t think it will affect the island or any of Trump’s tourist concerns. If it did, he would’ve bought up Dixie in West Palm and all of Lake Worth and Riviera Beach a long time ago!

Old 05-17-2019, 03:43 PM
aax

710 posts, read 499,584 times
We need them here to do the jobs Americans won't do.

Old 05-17-2019, 03:45 PM

18,482 posts, read 8,303,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeLW View Post
I really don’t think it will affect the island or any of Trump’s tourist concerns. If it did, he would’ve bought up Dixie in West Palm and all of Lake Worth and Riviera Beach a long time ago!
you know...you're probably right ....but the optics are awful

Truthfully, I can't think of a better way to call their hand....let's see how fast they come up with some form of immigration reform....when they all start having 1000 families dumped on them each month

..that do not speak English, have no education or job skills...and have never seen a roll of toilet paper

Somewhere I read today that 1/2 million crossed in the past 6 months that they caught..and estimate another 1/2 million came in they did not catch... that would be 1 million illegals in 6 months....2 million a year

Old 05-17-2019, 03:51 PM

18,482 posts, read 8,303,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
Yeah, you do that, Ron. You and Trump jawbone about it. Got FDLE? Call them up and get 'em busy. Because ICE and CPB have gone rogue and are working for someone else, not the American people.

And by the way, Ron, sometimes this stuff DOESN'T happen, unless you're dealing with enemy combatants, which you are. Didn't come down from the White House? Bwa-ha-ha-ha, right. It may not have "come down" from the White House, but the White House is letting it happen. Find out WHO is giving the orders.
but K, they are working for the American people...people elect the politicians...that make the rules...they have to follow

This is nothing new....they have been moving illegals around the country since day one

I honestly don't know why all of a sudden the news is reporting it...like it's someone new

Old 05-17-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
but K, they are working for the American people...people elect the politicians...that make the rules...they have to follow

This is nothing new....they have been moving illegals around the country since day one

I honestly don't know why all of a sudden the news is reporting it...like it's someone new
No, they are NOT working for the American people. They are working against the American people, call them what they are, enemy combatants protecting colonizers.

Old 05-17-2019, 04:10 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,425,127 times
Quote:
you know...you're probably right ....but the optics are awful

Truthfully, I can't think of a better way to call their hand....let's see how fast they come up with some form of immigration reform....when they all start having 1000 families dumped on them each month

..that do not speak English, have no education or job skills...and have never seen a roll of toilet paper

Somewhere I read today that 1/2 million crossed in the past 6 months that they caught..and estimate another 1/2 million came in they did not catch... that would be 1 million illegals in 6 months....2 million a year
Yes, something needs to be done for sure.

I am often in the area from West Palm to Lantana and there are many places where it’s tough to find someone who speaks English . And I’m talking places like Publix, not just ethnic markets .

Many Central Americans shop at the KMart in Lantana. Sweet , happy people but no Ingles. They usually have several kids and I just wonder how they do it !! And then there’s the issue of emergency room medical care. How dare you ask who pays for that? Can’t believe how irate some people get when you ask that question.

When I get asked for my credit card in the ER should I say No Ingles, no address? Why is that a forbidden question to some people?

It’s not like it’s a few indigents, like veterans or a homeless guy who perhaps worked for years and then fell on hard times or who suffered the onset of a mental problem.

We can’t tske care of what we’ve got going now, as we’ve all mentioned here,

I guess we just have to see what really happens. The days of the MS-13 gang problem
in Lake Worth weren’t that long ago. Disenfranchised young men..

Old 05-17-2019, 09:51 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,836,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
Sheriff Bradshaw video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IsS8OqUqCXxe/

Now, here's the sad facts of the matter: ICE and Customs & Border Patrol are your direct enemies if they are doing this to your community. Direct enemies. Armed enemy combatants, deliberately and with malice aforethought bringing in colonizers, protecting them and not you. At your expense. The sheriff should treat them as such, and surround their facilities. But he won't. He's just going to babble about it and get all outraged.
No, the direct enemies are those in congress who have refused to acknowledge any border issue because "hur dur Trump" and have not supported any action.

Every single congressional district who has opposed border action needs to have these people dumped in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida