Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 09:40 AM

40 posts, read 178,095 times

Advertisements

Facts are great, but can be found elsewhere, and with more detail and authenticity. Opinions are good, if they are based on REAL experiences -- that is why I review these posts. As someone who is considering moving to Florida, it is important to hear REAL people's REAL experiences, and not just bashing. I do not want to hear from Realtors who are just trying to make a sale, but from potential neighbors who want to be helpful, and provide useful information (good and bad) that will help us make informative decisions.

IF Florida was truly as bad as some of the posts make it, it would not be one of the fastest growing states (this is what drives many of the states problems).

Let's keep to the true purpose of this board, and post items that are informative and helpful, and not posts that do nothing more then just bash and complain.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:09 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,212,237 times
Dude, Christian11, I just read over some of your posts- the ones that were not banned- and they are the most redundant, negative, blithering rantings that I've seen on this board. If those are the ones that have not been deleted, I can't imagine what has been removed. Way to go mods for banning you!

I have a sneaking suspicion that, should you move to Colorado, it will just be a matter of time before you come down from your pink cloud and come to detest it as much as you do Florida.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:34 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,160,105 times
Oh poor poor TommyJ10 AKA several other names. May they all rest in peace and my heartfelt condolences to the other forums he plans to invade.

Old 02-15-2007, 01:59 PM

6 posts, read 26,201 times
I have been trying to buy a home for a short time here in Florida (I have lived here five years but renting). I have found that there are people that do not tell the truth about Florida. Nothing is perfect. If something is presented as perfect then it is a lie. I have also met many real estate agents on these boards. So many of the opinions, facts, whatever you accept, are biased. I like Florida because I like myself. I could live anywhere. However, I will paint my portrait the way I see it. I have one guy that berates every post and my "gross overstatements". He must have much invested in my county. I abhor the "political correctness" that so many posters boast of, it is cowardly and mechanical. Everytime I see the word "nice" I want to vomit.

Old 02-15-2007, 03:21 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,161,036 times
The Moderators are doing their part as they agreed at the time that they got selected for the duty. Negative & Positive replies will always take place and are part of the daily agenda that we forum members must decide on how to post.

I tried to review your post but could not find any. Constant bashing over and over again creates a dislike by many members. If you don't agree speak you mind but don't post the same all over the forum.

Old 02-15-2007, 05:13 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,321,489 times
Glad you all (Most) agree with my decision, sorry Christian11 that you feel this way but you can't have multiple screen names, so sorry, have to ban this one too. As for this thread, it really has nothing to do with Fl, so I am just going to close it. In the future, if anyone has a problem with mine or any other moderators decisions, PM the administrator or go to the "About the Forum" board found at the main City-Data page and everyone keep up the great informational postings!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: