Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 03:14 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,054,681 times

Advertisements

There are three sides to every story, yours, mine, and the truth. It costs NOTHING to contact the authorities and report international custodial interference. That statement in itself makes me think that there is more to this story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2010, 03:29 PM

30 posts, read 78,102 times
We have tried looking on facebook but the twins are only 7 and we doubt that she would allow them on the computer, she is not on facebook that we can see, Graham the father is no good on the computer and i only came across this site by accident and just thought it may help. We don't know what she would have told the twins about their Dad, she may have upset them and said he does not want to see them, we really need to find out where they are and get someone to talk to her. If there is any other Media sites that are free then please let us know. Many thanks!

Old 02-11-2010, 04:57 PM

There are three sides to every story, yours, mine, and the truth. It costs NOTHING to contact the authorities and report international custodial interference. That statement in itself makes me think that there is more to this story.

AFTER THE DIVORCE BOTH PARENTS HAD CUSTODY BUT GRAHAM ALLOWED THE CHILDREN TO STAY WITH THEIR MOTHER AS HE WORKS AND COULD NOT MANAGE THEM BOTH, SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING ON HOLIDAY AND HE HAD NO REASON TO WORRY THEY WOULD NOT COME BACK. HE COULD CONTACT AUTHORITIES BUT DOES NOT INTEND ON TAKING THE CHILDREN BACK TO THE UK, I SUPPOSE THE AUTHORITIES WOULD HELP BUT IT MAY SCARE THE MOTHER AND SHE MAY DISAPEAR AGAIN, HE WANTS TO TRY AND JUST HAVE THE CHANCE TO TALK TO HER WITHOUT HER BEING WORRIED ABOUT HIM TAKING THE CHILDREN.

HE WANTS HER TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE DOES NOT WANT CUSTODY AS HE CANNOT LOOK AFTER THEM BOTH AS WELL AS THE MOTHER CAN AND THEY ARE MAYBE VERY HAPPY IN THE USA, WITH THIS BEING THE CASE WE DON'T THINK THE AUTHORITIES WOULD HELP THAT MUCH - GRAHAM COULD NOT AFFORD TO TRAVEL MORE THAN ONCE A YEAR TO THE USA ANYWAY BUT HE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE CONTACT VIA THE COMPUTER AND BE ABLE TO TALK ON SKYPE AND SEE THE TWINS. THIS IS THE TRUTH AND I AM A FRIEND WHO IS JUST TRYING TO HELP HIM AS HE IS A BUILDER BUSY WITH WORK AND NOT ABLE TO WORK THE COMPUTER THAT WELL.

Old 02-11-2010, 05:34 PM

284 posts, read 985,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe richmond View Post
The Father Graham divorced his wife and she took the children on holiday but never returned with them, to contact authorites is complicated, costs money
It's really a poor excuse to say Graham doesn't have the money to get in touch with his ex wife so they can work this out , my kids are my life and if i was in his shoes i would do everything possible to see , talk , hold them . Who's to say she doesn't have a restraining order against him . She apparently had a reason to leave him and travel across the Atlantic so there is more to it than you are saying , my mother did the same thing when i was 3 and toke her 3 sons and left my father because he was a drunk / hand trouble loser .

Old 02-12-2010, 09:05 AM

She lost the house in Court to Graham and was annoyed but left to go on holiday and did not return, if he could have the chance to speak to her then perhaps with time now passed they could agree on him seeing the children, I can fully assure you he is not a drunk, he loves the kids and was a great Dad, he does not have alot of money to search the USA and take that time out as much as he would love to do that and find them. Graham is a genuine, hard working guy.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:49 AM

284 posts, read 985,941 times
Quote:
She lost the house in Court to Graham and was annoyed but left to go on holiday and did not return, if he could have the chance to speak to her then perhaps with time now passed they could agree on him seeing the children, I can fully assure you he is not a drunk, he loves the kids and was a great Dad, he does not have alot of money to search the USA and take that time out as much as he would love to do that and find them. Graham is a genuine, hard working guy.
I have a uncle from Nigeria that just passed away and left me billions of dollars

Old 02-12-2010, 11:57 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,054,681 times
Quote:
If he is supposed to get court ordered visitation, then she is interfering with that, and he can FOR FREE file a complaint with the court. If he doesn't want to do that, then this entire story is obviously bogus.

Old 02-12-2010, 02:21 PM

1,217 posts, read 2,836,684 times
The father should contact a professional searcher, if it is something important to him, and not have a friend like you doing this third hand. Put his money, even limited, where his heart is.

We know nothing about you, him or the situation (barring your explanation).
What if someone helped you and we found out some nut abducted them. How would we all deal with that?
Children should not be named or identified on the internet. Lots of bad people are on the internet too.

Old 02-12-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
If he is supposed to get court ordered visitation, then she is interfering with that, and he can FOR FREE file a complaint with the court. If he doesn't want to do that, then this entire story is obviously bogus.
It is not bogus, they both have custody, would they assist in finding the children if he intended on them staying with their mum and he only wants to visit them.

Old 02-12-2010, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagardener View Post
The father should contact a professional searcher, if it is something important to him, and not have a friend like you doing this third hand. Put his money, even limited, where his heart is.

We know nothing about you, him or the situation (barring your explanation).
What if someone helped you and we found out some nut abducted them. How would we all deal with that?
Children should not be named or identified on the internet. Lots of bad people are on the internet too.

If the mother can be found then someone can hopefully speak to her and try to reason with her into letting him just see or visit his children, I don't expect someone to say where the children are but if they know of them it is a good chance they can speak to the mother and she can consider letting him see his kids and realise he does not want to take them away and does not want to report her, he just does not want to miss out on seeing them grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
View detailed profiles of: