Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 02:50 PM

5,346 posts, read 9,857,902 times

Advertisements

I have been using Panera's app and Chipotle's app ever since they came out. When I go to either place I am in a hurry and need to grab and go. I don't have time to wait in line behind indecisive people.

If I have more time for lunch I will go to a more leisurely sit-down place. But apps are great for fast lunches.

Old 06-05-2016, 02:57 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqholt View Post
While I am not a fan of Chick-fil-a, I am a fan of free food.
You don't like Chick-Fil-A?!! Blasphemy! What's not to like? Chick-Fil-A is #1 in customer satisfaction among Americans. And the food is much better than most every other fast food chain. Employees have a better attitude too. I could go on, but then I would sound like a Chick-Fil-A PR rep, which I'm not.

America's favorite fast food chain is... - Jun. 30, 2015

Old 06-06-2016, 05:31 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
The only app I want is the "how to get my simple number one combo quickly and easily instead of waiting behind morons who have no idea what they want to order or are placing needlessly complex orders."

Which it looks like this is...will it work at a drive-thru?
I know what you mean; I think my number one complaint is: people taking so long to decide; I feel the same way in the grocery store: They have to pinch every piece of produce, they don't know what they want; they leave their carts blocking the isle so it is hard to get through. Of course I don't know why this upsets me so much: I am a senior and why do I have to hurry? I really have no place I have to go most of the time. All I have to do is shop, go home, put the food away and wait til my next shopping day. Actually that isn't true: I am a pretty busy senior, sometimes maybe a bit too busy!!!

I guess we are getting off topic here. Now let me say: I love the place and would be happy with a free sandwich.

Old 06-06-2016, 05:33 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,846,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
I hope it brings back the quality of CFA of years ago...
Examples? They pride themselves on their quality!

Old 06-06-2016, 06:56 PM

17,330 posts, read 33,036,872 times
I work in the software tech industry but my age (just turned 51) is clearly showing: I thought the "app" in the title was for appetizer.

Old 06-06-2016, 10:08 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,024,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missik999 View Post
I have been using Panera's app and Chipotle's app ever since they came out. When I go to either place I am in a hurry and need to grab and go. I don't have time to wait in line behind indecisive people.
Yes, I use the Panera app all the time. Its nice to be able to order at home and have the order all ready to go when you get there. And I know that I'm getting exactly what I ordered. There is no question of if the cashier punched in the correct side, or even the correct item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
You don't like Chick-Fil-A?!! Blasphemy! What's not to like? Chick-Fil-A is #1 in customer satisfaction among Americans. And the food is much better than most every other fast food chain. Employees have a better attitude too. I could go on, but then I would sound like a Chick-Fil-A PR rep, which I'm not.
A store can have the best customer service in the world, but if there food isn't good, it doesn't matter. I have tried Chick-Fil-A 3 different times in 3 different states. Each time, the chicken sandwich was soggy and tasteless. I could barely eat it. Their waffle fries are good, but there are much better places to get chicken.

Maybe I'll download the app and give them one last try for a free sandwich.

Old 06-21-2016, 12:12 PM

50,374 posts, read 63,993,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
The only app I want is the "how to get my simple number one combo quickly and easily instead of waiting behind morons who have no idea what they want to order or are placing needlessly complex orders."

Which it looks like this is...will it work at a drive-thru?
I have to say, I am really impressed with their efficiency and customer service. The CFA near us has a double loading drive thru, but the place is so backed up that they don't use the kiosks at all. Real human beings with ipad thingies take the orders and debit card payments before the cars even get to the kiosks. I don't see why they couldn't take apps also. They took a proactive approach to efficiently moving customers through the drive thru. Good for them. I'm impressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
View detailed profiles of: