Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Ford and Lincoln
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 01:45 PM

5,994 posts, read 20,093,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Look who is getting upset now. See how that works? If you do not want it coming back at you then do not sling it.

There is a manner to write an opinion as an opinion and then there is a manner to write as if it is fact. Fellow above is flip flopping around like a fish out of water now compared to what he wrote in earlier posts.

I find interesting how feminized young males are that they aways go for the panty humor. Oh well, part and parcel of being a Hyundai owner I suppose.
See how what works? The first person to sling anything was actually you since the first attempt at an insult between you and I was the following post:

"Leg humper. No where does any of what you mention factor into the discussion. Please stay out of this with your rubbish sports coupe."

Not only that but you find the need to insult my choice of vehicle even though it's not pertinent to anything in this thread. I don't particularly care because I chose for very specific reasons to get my car over many other models but you are a great example of someone hurling insults because they aren't able to put together a constructive argument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2013, 02:46 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,841,048 times
^ I know. I was doing exactly what the other fellow did regarding the use of the term rubbish. Being arrogant and insufferable. The irony.

Personally, I would never condescend another car. It was just a device in this argument.

Wrong place, wrong time for you.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:15 PM

838 posts, read 2,525,458 times
Quote:
^ I know. I was doing exactly what the other fellow did regarding the use of the term rubbish. Being arrogant and insufferable. The irony.

Personally, I would never condescend another car. It was just a device in this argument.

Wrong place, wrong time for you.
No, what you did was insult someone personally. What I did was put down a particular model with a particular transmission option. If you read my first reply, I recommended a mustang with a 6sp and upgraded brake package. That would be a great car. Not once did I call out someone personally because of their car choice. Big difference in my book and you showed your true colors by your comments to the other guy. You also showed that you cannot argue a point without lowering yourself to defamatory and insulting comments. Would suggest you only post about things that you know something about and can back them up from personal experience.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:32 PM

^^You did the same. You brought on the implied bragging rights with driving school and M power. I just went cheap when I saw what I was up against.

Do not backpeddle now. I reposted what you wrote which is much more than you are saying above.

I work a discussion according to the other person. Intelligence with intelligence. Arrogance with arrogance. Rudeness,etc.etc. Basically, you get what you deserve.

Last edited by Felix C; 02-02-2013 at 03:41 PM..

Old 02-02-2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
^^You did the same. You brought on the implied bragging rights with driving school and M power. I just went cheap when I saw what I was up against.

Do not backpeddle now. I reposted what you wrote which is much more than you are saying above.

I work a discussion according to the other person. Intelligence with intelligence. Arrogance with arrogance. Rudeness,etc.etc. Basically, you get what you deserve.
Huh? All I ever asked of you was to give us some info on your background. You failed to do so, which speaks volumes. I try to qualify my background and I'm accused of being arrogant.

You worked this discussion over and over by showing your ignorance on a topic you know nothing about.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:19 PM

^^There you go again. Avoiding the issue. I stuck to the topic. Again, I think you are the one who is clueless and perhaps the worst Mustang auto 5.0 driver in the country as no one has complained about the automatic.(that I can tell in the mustang forums. So much for your 250mile test drive!) Go back and read all of your posts from the beginning and see how this exchange began. You were the arrogant poseur who was unable to respond to the questions actually part of the discussion and not work in a tangent. As I told you on many occasions....it is about your Mustang 5.0 Auto comment and that these cars mentioned will not be used to their potential in everyday traffic.(the differences are a mute point is the implication) The rest is just you working an angle that is irrelevant.

How many times does the above have to be repeated to you? Are you an idiot?

Last edited by Felix C; 02-02-2013 at 05:37 PM..

Old 02-02-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
^^There you go again. Avoiding the issue. I stuck to the topic. Again, I think you are the one who is clueless and perhaps the worst Mustang auto 5.0 driver in the country as no one has complained about the automatic.(that I can tell in the mustang forums. So much for your 250mile test drive!) Go back and read all of your posts from the beginning and see how this exchange began. You were the arrogant poseur who was unable to respond to the questions actually part of the discussion and not work in a tangent. As I told you on many occasions....it is about your Mustang 5.0 Auto comment and that these cars mentioned will not be used to their potential in everyday traffic.(the differences are a mute point is the implication) The rest is just you working an angle that is irrelevant.

How many times does the above have to be repeated to you? Are you an idiot?
I'm glad you keep posting so I can quote you and make sure others will know just how ignorant you are.

What issue exactly am I avoiding? I've done nothing but provide an opinion and backed it up with a unique first-hand experience. Somehow, you don't believe that is valid, yet you have no experience yourself? Is "linear" too big of a word for you to comprehend? Since you don't know how to spell the word "moot", maybe I need to speak in more elementary terms for you to understand?

Think it would be more useful for owners of auto 5.0 mustangs to actually weigh in on the discussion instead of someone like you who has no clue.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:13 PM

I am not ignorant as I have contributed to this forum for years and you are late arrival replete with arrogant flourish regarding your training which allows you to pronounce decisively on the Mustang after a 250mile drive. Wonderful. That is your criteria for authority. That is rubbish and that is the point.

You were completely unable to comprehend the other point.

Typos happen. I am busy with other work.

The last para is applicable to you as you are not an owner and should have never responded that was rather obvious to anyone.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:22 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,201,963 times
Dear Felix C:

Please put your tail between your legs and skulk away already.

Signed,

-Everyone Else Reading This Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I am not ignorant as I have contributed to this forum for years and you are late arrival replete with arrogant flourish regarding your training which allows you to pronounce decisively on the Mustang after a 250mile drive. Wonderful. That is your criteria for authority. That is rubbish and that is the point.

You were completely unable to comprehend the other point.

Typos happen. I am busy with other work.

The last para is applicable to you as you are not an owner and should have never responded that was rather obvious to anyone.
Well, there you go again... criticizing my opinion, yet you have no first-hand experience to form your own.

At least I can state what my criteria for "authority" is, although I never said I was an authority. I simply stated some background so I could at least be taken seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Ford and Lincoln