Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2009, 04:30 PM

19 posts, read 52,699 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I am planning to move to Greeley in about may of next year and I am trying to get some good information to start with.
Now I lived in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Wellington spread out over a year. i visited Greeley a few times and I know there are rough parts. What I want to know is safe parts of town, as specific as possible, good places to work customer service, like call centers, easy to get jobs for new arrivals, rentals, preferably ones that allow pets without a bunch of bs, and the best school, I have a four year old and a bun in the oven and I don't want to move again for a long while.
Please don't write back saying Greeley smells, gangs everywhere, all that. I have been there I know it smells sometimes, I know its not as pretty as FC, I know there are some gangs. I need good information so I can make a smart move to there, I know the negatives and I want the positives. I would love to live back in FC or Loveland, but frankly I can't afford the gas to commute, or their rent. So I need the safe places to live in Greeley for a low income family. I promise once school is done and life is steady I will move to FC. Thanks to all those who reply.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 01:53 PM

19 posts, read 52,699 times
Or if no one has a response to that how about some cheaper rentals in Fort Collins/ Loveland since the commute isn't too bad?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Fort Collins area