Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Frugal Living
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 11:44 AM

16 posts, read 16,302 times

Advertisements

Do a little research online on the stores near by you where you shop, check out their coupon policy. See if they have coupons on their website to print out. If not get Sunday paper and signup online at some databases and manufacturers sites. If you don't use the processed foods coupons, use coupons for your OTC meds, cleaners,dog foods, paper goods, and that will save you money to use for other foods you don't have coupons for like veggies, fruit, meats. I'll admit I use processed foods, we have a least one night a month where it is "Scavenger Night" and I'm not cooking a thing! So it is up to everyone to get their OWN meal that night (usually frozen pizza or hotpockets) I am home sick today so it will be scavenger night, tonight...lol The hot tea I am drinking- bought with coupon, the cold medicine I am taking- bought with coupons, kleenex I am blowing my nose with- bought with coupons, conditioner and shampoo I put in my hair this morning- bought with coupons.....I could go on. Just do some smart shopping, start off slow and build up from there. The more you do it the easier it becomes. I spend very little time gathering coupons, I don't have the time or patience to spend a lot of time on them. And get organized and soon you will be saving a good amount on your shopping trip.

phatladycoupons.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Frugal Living