Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2015, 09:19 AM

2 posts, read 7,207 times

Advertisements

hello all
for my new job i need to relocate at short notice from detroit to settle. i am thinking about load my things and driving with my 2009 toyota camry car LT 90k on it. this is my 1st time long drive, however am confident about driving long distance..max long drive i have done is 6hrs.. map quest says its gonna take 34-36hrs.. i have 3 days to do the trip and i do plan to break between 11pm-4am..
fastest and safe trip is what i am looking for.
can you please provide your suggestion on route to take, how to be prepared for toll roads, is it ok to just go by GPS, suggestions about where i can lodge on the way and refuelling options and any other precautions that i need to take or need to know before i make this trip? awaiting for all expert suggestions.. thanks so much in advance
~bzbee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues