Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2016, 07:57 PM

6,772 posts, read 4,515,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwguy2 View Post
The left lane thing is nationwide. However, I do agree some areas have a greater problem with it. In addition to your offering about FL/SC/CT, I would add Washington State. There are people here who do it on purpose to slow others down! Talk about causing road rage...
Yeah, I'm sure it's everywhere to varying degrees, but FL/SC/CT seem to be the worse in my experience. Haven't experienced the WA very much, I'll have to keep that in mind, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2016, 12:52 PM

383 posts, read 343,333 times
Ok. Although i didn't understand why people become so angry if the driver (ex. who is lost in thought) in front of them drives slower than they do...They just could change the line to right then pass him with no honking/winking. I often see that stupid ******* overtake the car in front of him and jam on the brakes wanting to teach dude! It`s often ends with the road rage and an affray!
If you have a DVR with the recorded movie where someone had abnormal behavior, can you send movie in police or do the call to police to catch him?

Old 04-18-2016, 02:33 PM

1,719 posts, read 2,101,435 times
Very angry drivers from personal experience: D.C, Miami, New Jersey, NYC/Long Island

Polite but slow drivers: Ohio

Old 04-18-2016, 03:45 PM

3,298 posts, read 3,891,134 times
Pittsburgh has some of the worst drivers in the country. Google Pittsburgh Left. One of the worst moments was when two mothers with their kids in the car cursed each other up and down at a stop light. If the light hadn't turn green, I swear there would have been a brawl. Today, I was yelled at while walking across the crosswalk at a red light. The driver wanted to take a right and had to wait for me. This isn't an uncommon occurrence.

Old 04-18-2016, 11:19 PM

13,966 posts, read 24,162,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDF View Post
Florida is the absolute worst when it comes to friendly people and good drivers. That said, I live in NC (Raleigh) currently and people here are definitely polite and civilized.
I live in both South Florida and Raleigh and concur. It's night and day.

Old 04-19-2016, 12:04 AM

6,311 posts, read 6,814,932 times
There is no polite and civilized people. This is 'Murica.

Old 04-19-2016, 12:05 AM

6,311 posts, read 6,814,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInCA View Post
I've been to Phoenix, AZ twice, and both times I've witnessed road rage. The first time was while I was stopped at a red light and these guys got out of their cars and started fighting after a fender bender. the other time was on a freeway and there was a lot of horn honking, swerving in and out of lanes, and middle fingers displayed. I was nervous both times, because you never know if someone is going to take out a gun and start randomly shooting. BTW, I know this can happen anywhere, but Phoenix seems to have its share of angry drivers.
Phoenix's motto: If you are not going fast... then we are getting furious

Fast and Furious

Old 04-19-2016, 07:14 AM

383 posts, read 343,333 times
What`s a Murica? Ok, we understood with drivers! Let`s talking about people in whole! Reading the forum i`ve noticed many peoples have a good opinion about the TX (with perspective the Politized people). What about SoCal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.