Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 07:32 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
We are? That's news to me.
News to me too - apparently to Lyle Lovett and Willie Nelson as well. And I would take their word for it when it comes to Texas women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkh3DuWIdSw

"San Antonio girl, she makes me crazy
San Antonio girl, she's the one for me!
She ain't exactly white, she's a little bit pretty,
She's my whole wide world, San Antonio girl..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2016, 07:35 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcx456 View Post
I agree with what you're saying about income. That's why I asked in an earlier post if these guys saying the south were hanging out exclusively in gated communities and beach resorts cause that's where the wealthy southerners would be hanging out, I'm assuming. My experience with the south has not been as advantageous as some of the other posters. I found the women to be average at best. I know this is a generalization but it seemed to me that southern women were a bit dumber than average too.
Maybe like attracts like, because this is a pretty dumb statement.

Old 08-09-2016, 10:14 AM

2,452 posts, read 2,380,546 times
Midwest for friendliness.
South attractiveness

Old 08-09-2016, 05:53 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,821,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I have found that there is an inverse relationship between physical beauty and friendliness, the more pretty, the more of a b#@!$.
I currently have a job working with the public and I have observed the opposite. Pretty women tend to have nice personality. Physically ugly women are often (but not always) mean and have personalities that match their outside. This caught me by surprise at first as it goes against the stereotype. My theory is the good looking women have generally have more pleasant lives so they don't get hardened as easily.

For my tastes Texas definitely has the combination of beauty and friendly. I prefer the artificial, dolled up look and Texas leads the nation in cosmetics use per capita. Plus anytime I have been to Texas I find the people to be very friendly.

Old 08-09-2016, 08:03 PM

594 posts, read 698,650 times
Arizona hands down !
Sunshine, sunshine, sunshine.
If you're a connoisseur of the beauty of all women like I am, all you have to do here is grab a seat ANYWHERE ANYTIME in this Arizona heat and watch the fireworks. And if you really want to see something check out this place on a weekend summer night where the competition amongst women is who can wear the less.
Places like Scottsdale and Tempe ( ASU ) don't have their reputation for nothing...

Old 08-09-2016, 09:30 PM

1,962 posts, read 1,817,059 times
I've always had great luck with small town northeast/midwest girls. They are beautiful, nice, and the best part is they arnt stuck up materialistic (females dogs). Give me a country girl over a city girl any day.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:31 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by visitingthisplanet View Post
I'll nominate Georgia, Texas, and both Carolinas.
(this isn't subjective AT ALL, obviously...)
All over the United States of America and every other place on the planet.

Old 08-12-2016, 03:29 PM

102 posts, read 117,713 times
While I'm still sticking by Long Island, I'd nominate the rest of the northeast as well.

The sheer variety here is just amazing.

Old 08-12-2016, 03:58 PM

431 posts, read 521,618 times
Out west for sure. Particularly California, Arizona, and Nevada.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:45 PM

231 posts, read 226,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidamarink View Post
It's a bright color that gets noticed, and it helps alleviate unattractive facial features due to "the absence of frame" phenomenon. When you frame an object or shape with a darker color, it creates an illusion which magnifies and draws attention to the shape or object. Lighter colors do the opposite, which almost takes away attention from the center object. This is why aging women and unattractive women will often bleach their hair, to help soften the harshness of their faces. Next time you see a hot blond(e), imagine them as a brunette and then ask yourself if they're really hot.

Just a little useless lesson for today's useless discussion.
Wow.

This makes so much sense. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.